Ladeside 18/19 thread

Fair enough-he will just have to find another club ....

Why hes welcome back at the club as a supporter any time. It would hardly be appropriate to expect Bankies very hardworking board to step down just because it didnt work out at Kilbirnie and let GR take the reigns again. Ultimately many fans disagreed with his actions in joining Kilbirnie, personally I wouldnt ever resign from the chair of a club I love, however I understand GR was given an excellent opportunity to expand his coaching CV at ladeside and can in a way understand his thought process. Regardless in my limited knowledge of the guy he’s a nice enough guy and I’d not like to see him made to feel unwelcome as a fan, I wouldnt vote for him to rejoin the board but would be nice to see him come and enjoy his games as a fan.

On 10/20/2018 at 21:08, not man of the match said:

I’m sure he can pay his £6 in and enjoy the football like everyone else.....some weeks!

I don't think Gordon will be interested in coming back he lost interest when budgie left he will probably be hoping to get something else but don't doubt he will be at a game he walked away which is fair enough his decision but no way back for him as being on the committee or anything like that