St Roch"s 2018/19

21stcenturyboy

Abit pot kettle when yous have people with this as there Twitter name.   
And as far as rangers/Celtic,  ****/Tim’s Craigmark has nothing to do with that shite 
7ADF2E23-FBA6-4395-92B8-92EA2DC8D592.thumb.png.56401a6cff9e082a8f13030e448ac258.png
Big difference between the comments of a player to that of a fan.
Like I said I stood chatting to a couple of Craigmark fans before the game and they were really nice guys so the issue is not fans but the behaviour of a player who really should know better .

Where on the team sheet was the player that was on twitter talking about Tim s
There was a player that shouted mon the rangers and was hit by coins 
Nobody was hit by coins that was a complete and utter lie so if your gonna come on here to defend him at least get your facts right first .
The guy that started all the shite on twitter was the clown that missed the penalty

Looking forward to visiting St Rochs. A club who are proud of who they are and where they come from.

Glasgow’s Green and White. COYBIG [emoji1132]
Must be hard 2 get people to change their perception of your club when people post comments then put an Irish flag at the end

Must be hard 2 get people to change their perception of your club when people post comments then put an Irish flag at the end
What's your perception of my club, Irvine Vic's? We play in tangerine, orange if you're that way inclined, and have a sash on our strip. Last season we had a big feck off Rangers badge on our strips due to the sponsor owning the Louden Tavern. Do we subscribe to this"loyalist ayrshire pish?" That would be a big fat NO! Keep the sectarian crap out of the Juniors. Everyone knows about the roots of the Candy, so what. They have earned the right to play at our level, they've worked hard on and off the park to represent their local community and sustain what they are doing. I for one want to see them celebrate their centenary in style, with acknowledgement from across the Juniors
T

What's your perception of my club, Irvine Vic's? We play in tangerine, orange if you're that way inclined, and have a sash on our strip. Last season we had a big feck off Rangers badge on our strips due to the sponsor owning the Louden Tavern. Do we subscribe to this"loyalist ayrshire pish?" That would be a big fat NO! Keep the sectarian crap out of the Juniors. Everyone knows about the roots of the Candy, so what. They have earned the right to play at our level, they've worked hard on and off the park to represent their local community and sustain what they are doing. I for one want to see them celebrate their centenary in style, with acknowledgement from across the Juniors
T
I don't have a perception of your club. However I would object if I was on your teams page and you signed off statements with the red hand of Ulster flag.

Again this is deflection
Nobody can control what fans post on social media but clubs can control what there players post especially if it's utter lies and a bit of sectarianism thrown in
So then it's ok for 1 and not the other. Sectarianism is not ok in any form

I don't have a perception of your club. However I would object if I was on your teams page and you signed off statements with the red hand of Ulster flag.
It was actually not a candy fan that signed off with a tricolour it was a junior football fan from another club but again it's just whataboutry with you .

As I said you can't control the fans on social media but it was not fans it was a player so even you must accept that's unacceptable

T
Thanks T [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

2 hours ago, tombo said:

T

Great post mate.

It was actually not a candy fan that signed off with a tricolour it was a junior football fan from another club but again it's just whataboutry with you .As I said you can't control the fans on social media but it was not fans it was a player so even you must accept that's unacceptable

Don't think I've ever said he was a Candy fan guess his name gives it away. All I asked was it must be hard for the Candy support to change people perception of the club and as I said in reply to your other post any form is unacceptable by anyone but don't let stuff in black and white get in the way of a wee bit of sensationalism on your part

Guys I am a bit disappointed to see the comments, as you certainly didn't experience any of the "loyalist ayrshire" nonsense when you visited us last week. I think it is poor if it is a player , I wouldn't like to see his reaction if you had scudded them. However like other posters have said not all clubs down in our neck of the woods will treat you like that. Anyway that's your team talk sorted for the return fixture no doubt.
T

It was actually one of the players mates who used the term “Protestant Ayrshire” on a thread the player had started.

9 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
On 09/09/2018 at 10:56, Ayr Victoria said:
Looking forward to visiting St Rochs. A club who are proud of who they are and where they come from.

Glasgow’s Green and White. COYBIG emoji1132.png

Your no a whitletts fan so you won't be there stupid c**t

Where will he be then?