St Roch"s 2018/19

21stcenturyboy

6 minutes ago, iPhone said:

People do these things for attention. I say things about Darvel for a reaction from people. I think the more you post about them or comment the more they get a kick. He probably only knows the words without the actual religious history!

No defence for the indefensible, the only kick he needs is his door down by the polis. You have had three opportunities to condemn them and still not done it. 

If you think condemning me while riding your self righteous high horse makes you better than me, you are wrong. Being condescending is a sign of insecurity used as an effort to feel superior and in control. The only reason you point the finger is to avoid looking at your own weaknesses.

52 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Don’t think you would give me your last one after the couple of wee disagreements we’ve had over the last while. Ha ha 

Btw the Rolo you refer to has only one L!! Not two like on the post you are replying to.

Get it right, it makes an L of a difference.

1 minute ago, iPhone said:

Btw the Rolo you refer to has only one L!! Not two like on the post you are replying to.

Get it right, it makes an L of a difference.

Wrong again , 

wordplay is a literary technique and a form of wit in which words used become the main subject of the work, primarily for the purpose of intended effect or amusements. 

1 minute ago, Viewparker said:

Wrong again , 

wordplay is a literary technique and a form of wit in which words used become the main subject of the work, primarily for the purpose of intended effect or amusements. 

f**k me, I would love to throw a dictionary at you right now.

9 minutes ago, iPhone said:

If you think condemning me while riding your self righteous high horse makes you better than me, you are wrong. Being condescending is a sign of insecurity used as an effort to feel superior and in control. The only reason you point the finger is to avoid looking at your own weaknesses.

That might be your best post ever but for a couple of obvious mistakes ...... 

Get off our page yous two fuds 

Again we have been abused in a wrong way .... As much as it hurts to the majority - it is NOT OK  for a single second  to show hatred again st anyone of a religious persuasion 

We are what we are - we don't hate anyone - but do you know what ..

We were formed be the parish priest from St Roch,s parish - we play in the Garngad - we wear green - we play at James McGrory Park - we are what we are but part of something much bigger than us - that is the Junior Football family 

We welcome everyone from everywhere and the comments on social media tonight are out of order