St Roch"s 2018/19

21stcenturyboy

So I’ve  red most this thread as I did last year and the way I see it or read it lol when Darvel played st rochs,  the guy who plays the tunes played 3-4 tunes which seem harmless ok but each are sung by the brigade with different words,so why wouldn’t opposition fans think they were rebel tunes? Maybe the dj knew what he was playing and he knew the words can be changed lol

I would love to know what words the brigade sing whisky in the jar too

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

On a serious note our DJ comes along with all his own equipment and gives up his time for free to make the match day experience more enjoyable.
He ain't gonna please everyone and we have gave up trying to so folk can like or lump it .

That’s actually a poor attitude towards paying customers. 

11 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

No its a bad attitude to have towards a guy who is giving you something for nothing
Your £6 is too watch the match if a ground does pre post match entertainment then you receive that for free

It’s no the fucking Hacienda, yah rocket. 

7 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

The only rocket here is you thinking you are fucking owed entertainment of your choice cos you pay £6

Away and give yourself a day off ya clown

I don’t want credit for the £6 each that I paid for me and my partner, I don’t even want credit for buying my pie and bovril. 

What I do want is not to be subjected to some smart arse with a turntable hooked up to a PA system, playing the “tunes”. You know and I know what his intentions are playing what he played, as did your gaffer who had the good grace to apologise. People don’t apologise unless they have something to apologise for.  

I kept out of this shit once it was cleared up at the time but you won’t let it go. 

I don’t want credit for the £6 each that I paid for me and my partner, I don’t even want credit for buying my pie and bovril. 

What I do want is not to be subjected to some smart arse with a turntable hooked up to a PA system, playing the “tunes”. You know and I know what his intentions are playing what he played, as did your gaffer who had the good grace to apologise. People don’t apologise unless they have something to apologise for.  

I kept out of this shit once it was cleared up at the time but you won’t let it go. 

I'm calling bullshit

There was " no tunes "

Whisky in the jar is not a rebel song never has been never will be

If the sound of an Irish voice makes you think oh there the rebels on then I seriously think you need some sort of help .

Drop me a dm and I will refund you your £12 since you were so deeply offended by the sound of an Irish singing voice .

Actually can't believe how ridiculous this threads got... Who gives a f*ck if a club chooses to play penny arcade at their ground and another club wants to play whisky in a jar at theirs, if people choose to be offended by a certain song or type of music then imo they're the ones with the issues. 

Ppl are so petty at times and sometimes look for reactions 

all the stuff that “so called comes with the roch”! Doesn’t bother me at all  ... a switch off and concentrate on the fitba side of things 

hard wurking club and there fans fill a lot of clubs pockets ... any time I’ve been there or they’ve been at us  neva really been any major issues long as they dnt cross the line which I’ve personally not experienced 

it all adds to the tension and a enjoy it