St Roch"s 2018/19

21stcenturyboy

Maybe a good Neil Diamond number for when the Legend visits like, “Money talks, it don’t sing and dance and it don’t walk” Forever in Blue Jeans...

Or ABBA?? Money money money...  or maybe he prefers Gimme Gimme Gimme,
lol.
Or I'm a walloper(sorry wanderer)

Very quite on the candy page these days
But it's not all doom and gloom round the Garngad .
A disappointing start to the season but plenty of football to be played and I'm sure we will come good again in the weeks to come as I have every faith in the management team and the squad we just need to find our feet in what is a tough learning curve.
Friendly tomorrow night vs Muirkirk hopefully we may see a few trialists in this especially in the centre half and holding midfielder postion then a big match vs Larkhall which despite there poor start to the season won't be a gimme and I expect a real battling performance from them on Saturday.

Very quite on the candy page these days
But it's not all doom and gloom round the Garngad .
A disappointing start to the season but plenty of football to be played and I'm sure we will come good again in the weeks to come as I have every faith in the management team and the squad we just need to find our feet in what is a tough learning curve.
Friendly tomorrow night vs Muirkirk hopefully we may see a few trialists in this especially in the centre half and holding midfielder postion then a big match vs Larkhall which despite there poor start to the season won't be a gimme and I expect a real battling performance from them on Saturday.
The Larky lads are trying their best,but imo we are going down this season,I know its still early,but the signs are there

Fantastic result and performance yesterday at JMP .

Some of the football and the goals were a joy to behold as we inflicted Larkhall's highest ever league defeat on them .

What was especially pleasing was the team did not let up and like a lion hunting it's pray they just kept going knowing that a memorable result was on the cards .

Next week sees a far tougher test against Dalry but a game we now go into with our tails up and high on confidence.

9-2 they will be talking about that result in the Garngad for many a year to come .

Jordan Logan scored his 90th goal in candy colours yesterday and is officially now the 4th highest scorer of all time
I'm sure even our knockers and begrudgers on here would admit that is a remarkable return from the young man.

4.Bobby Duff 90 ( 3 seasons )
Billy Barton 90 ( 2 seasons )
JORDAN LOGAN 90 ( 5 seasons )

3. Robert Slavin 99 ( 5 seasons )

2. Johny mccardell 103 ( 5 seasons )

1. Willie Blair 111 ( 8 seasons )