• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
21stcenturyboy

St Roch"s 2018/19

“We are the boys from the Garngad”

have a great season and keep the club at the heart of the community. 

www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/junior-football-team-launches-walking-14798650.amp?__twitter_impression=true

News of newly lauched Walking Group 

Royal Albert players cmon to f**k need to do better rossvale setting the bar hope the candy dnt get left behind

Cause the boy played with Royal Albert he’s automatically not good enough for St Rochs?

12 hours ago, The new bhoy said:

Yes wot he do last year ?

Lol 

He done what none of us done .......won the league 

He is a good player and will do well for us 

We need as many quality players as possible - time will only tell mate but I don't think it matters where someone signs from but what they do for us.

People will get a chance to make their own judgements in the pre season friendlies

cheers

On 6/18/2018 at 15:56, 21stcenturyboy said:

www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/junior-football-team-launches-walking-14798650.amp?__twitter_impression=true

News of newly lauched Walking Group 

Class, this sort of stuff is why I have a soft spot for the Candy.

Can't think of a Junior team that try to do more for the vulnerable and disadvantaged. 

21 hours ago, The new bhoy said:

Royal Albert players cmon to f**k need to do better rossvale setting the bar hope the candy dnt get left behind

This is daft talk. 

Too many people make judgements about players, teams and life based on anything but facts and thought. If someone had seen the lad at Royal Albert and said “I don’t think he is good enough” then that is one thing, just questioning him because he played there shows little understanding of players and ability and potential and standards. We have players in the squad from last season who some think aren’t up to it and that’s fine. How are they going to get on in an even higher standard? What we should do as fans is support the guys in the shirt and the squad and then make our own judgement with our own eyes. I’m not a fan of the “the ref was shite and cost us... apparently” brigade. I for one trust the gaffer’s eye and wish the lad well. He will always have my support if he gives 100% and acts in a good manner. I’m sure the vast majority of the fans will feel the same. Welcome to the club young man.

Too many people make judgements about players, teams and life based on anything but facts and thought. If someone had seen the lad at Royal Albert and said “I don’t think he is good enough” then that is one thing, just questioning him because he played there shows little understanding of players and ability and potential and standards. We have players in the squad from last season who some think aren’t up to it and that’s fine. How are they going to get on in an even higher standard? What we should do as fans is support the guys in the shirt and the squad and then make our own judgement with our own eyes. I’m not a fan of the “the ref was shite and cost us... apparently” brigade. I for one trust the gaffer’s eye and wish the lad well. He will always have my support if he gives 100% and acts in a good manner. I’m sure the vast majority of the fans will feel the same. Welcome to the club young man.
I watched the Albert when they played us at the start of the season in the Sectional Cup and they played very well and they had a few good players who imo could step into our league and hold their own,they had one young lad who played in the no11 position and caused us a lot of problems

On 21/06/2018 at 12:09, Kinky Afro said:

Too many people make judgements about players, teams and life based on anything but facts and thought. If someone had seen the lad at Royal Albert and said “I don’t think he is good enough” then that is one thing, just questioning him because he played there shows little understanding of players and ability and potential and standards. We have players in the squad from last season who some think aren’t up to it and that’s fine. How are they going to get on in an even higher standard? What we should do as fans is support the guys in the shirt and the squad and then make our own judgement with our own eyes. I’m not a fan of the “the ref was shite and cost us... apparently” brigade. I for one trust the gaffer’s eye and wish the lad well. He will always have my support if he gives 100% and acts in a good manner. I’m sure the vast majority of the fans will feel the same. Welcome to the club young man. emoji172.pngemoji460.pngemoji106.png

You are 100% correct. Get behind the lad. If he is reading this thread, he will be sorry he signed.

Rossvale' POTY was last night. Players player was Gary McGrath who was on loan to Albert. Top goalscorer was Liam McGonigle who they signed from a poor poor Johnston Burgh side. There are some diamonds further down. 

See ye all next season when we recommence the battle.

Have a great summer

Signings so far....

Jordan Rennie 

Sean Viola

Michael  McGarahan

Anthony McGuigan

Kris Lafferty

Looking forward to seeing how some of the new boys get on in Petershill Tournament at the weekend 

Also SR1920 supporters bus taking names for trip to Dundee next week 

On 18/06/2018 at 20:26, The new bhoy said:

What mis-placed arrogance.