CELTIC and rangers

8 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

I can't remember either of them ever getting beat by the Pars!

I can remember one time though, when you lay down for a 6-1 pumping to let the **** win the league one year!

Hiya Christopher.

On 16/06/2018 at 22:07, Tenkay said:

I can remember one time though, when you lay down for a 6-1 pumping to let the **** win the league one year!

Was there not an absolute scudding off Dunfermline in one of the cups of Ye Olde Rangers where iirc Durrant was in temporary charge after they punted Le Guen? Vaguely remember something like that while I was still in secondary...

edit: Jim Hamilton scored I think, vividly recall it was quite a neat finish.

6 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Was there not an absolute scudding off Dunfermline in one of the cups of Ye Olde Rangers where iirc Durrant was in temporary charge after they punted Le Guen? Vaguely remember something like that while I was still in secondary...

edit: Jim Hamilton scored I think, vividly recall it was quite a neat finish.

Was that also  when Vanoli handballed it in the box then proceeded to score an own goal? I can remember the papers at the time bigging  him up like f*ck saying he turned down AC Milan to sign for Rangers, when he was quite obviously a journeyman.

• 4 weeks later...

Favourite win for Falkirk against Celtic was undoubtedly 1997 semi-final replay on a night against the likes of Cadete and D i Canio. Can't remember beating the other mob much, but they were always cheating by then. At least Celtic played fair and square.

• 3 months later...
On 16/06/2018 at 22:07, Tenkay said:

Did Kille lay down to Celtic 4-0 at home that day as well?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived