Harvey St Clair

RobbieD

On 16/06/2018 at 16:59, RandomGuy. said:

Excellent news, tbf. Might turn out a disaster but it'll be better than spending eight years at Chelsea, making three Carabao Cup appearances and spending six years on loan to Dutch second division clubs. 

Billy Gilmour, take note. 

:lol:

On 16/06/2018 at 16:29, RobbieD said:

Left Chelsea for Venezia.

Good seeing another young Scot having the bollocks to try new football abroad. 

Scotland needs a prospect with a cool sounding name to replace Islam Feruz. Good luck to him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
34 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Although he's still struggling to break into the Venezia team I noticed that they've been playing him at right back. Still only 22, perhaps he could do a job for Scotland when Mr O'Donnell hangs up his studs?

Stephen O Donnell is only 28 hardly ready for retirement and St Clare is still 21 can't get involved in U21 team cos he isn't getting enough games would say Hickey has a much better chance expelling him from the side in future

Stephen O Donnell is only 28 hardly ready for retirement and St Clare is still 21

Give him four days. I thought my post was obviously facetious but to be clear I don't expect St Clair to be anywhere near the Scotland squad for a good couple of years at minimum, if ever. I did think it was interesting that they've been trying him out at right back though.

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Give him four days. I thought my post was obviously facetious but to be clear I don't expect St Clair to be anywhere near the Scotland squad for a good couple of years at minimum, if ever. I did think it was interesting that they've been trying him out at right back though.

Jack Grimmer is 26 playing every week to in the English championship at right back

Who we might see in a friendly in next six month's if he keeps playing well at Wycombe Wanderers

• 7 months later...
On 16/06/2018 at 16:59, RandomGuy. said:

Excellent news, tbf. Might turn out a disaster but it'll be better than spending eight years at Chelsea, making three Carabao Cup appearances and spending six years on loan to Dutch second division clubs. 

Billy Gilmour, take note. 

This is the ultimate 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

This is the ultimate 

Gilmour needs out of Chelsea if Tuchel isn't going to play him regularly. My opinion on that hasn't changed.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Another season at the Champions League holders on the edge of the squad is no bad place to be.

He should be playing regularly in the Champions League now, only played 90 minutes in it last season.