• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Krfc 10

Kilsyth Rangers 2018/19

With the appointment of a new management team of ex Queen of the South captain Jim Thomson and ex Stenhousemuir and junior Scotland coach Kevin Mcgoldrick, it could be an exciting season ahead in the west championship for Kilsyth, quite a few player departures and I'm sure a lot of new players to come in to add to the squad, hopefully news of signings to come soon and more club news

Good luck big Jim and Goldie, 2 great guys that deserve to be a success at a great club. 

Last season was always going to be hard going after missing out on promotion the season before.Hope to take in a quite a few games at Duncansfield next season.

All the best to the new management, best club I've been involved with,. Best pitch and committee any club would wish for. 

10 hours ago, thejannie said:

All the best to the new management, best club I've been involved with,. Best pitch and committee any club would wish for. 

Thanks for your good wishes, your own service to the club over the past ten years has been outstanding and you will always be welcome at Duncansfield.

Thanks for your good wishes, your own service to the club over the past ten years has been outstanding and you will always be welcome at Duncansfield.
As long as we charge him double admission price at the gate

11 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

We always seem be the last to hear anything about our team ?
Does anyone have any info at all ?

AGM this Sunday evening, 7pm in clubhut. Come along and hopefully you will be informed.

Ad like 2 think so as a fully paid up member
Just a moan on here realy,gets frustrating seeing other teams announce stuff an we never seem 2 ?

All the very best to Jim, Goldie and everyone involved at Kilsyth, brilliant club, brilliant people and the first results I’ll be looking for in the Juniors this season.

Just a quick message on here to anyone who may have known my dad, Tom (Tam) Finnie who sadly passed away early Sunday morning, loyal Kilsyth Rangers supporter for many years who ran the travel club supporters bus, his funeral is on Tuesday 3rd July at Kilsyth Burns and old Parish church at 1.30 pm

New revised sections for the league cup have been created. We are now in section 12.

We have also been drawn at home v Girvan in the West. Date to be advised.

20180628_111457.png

9 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

No rob roy derby ? Gartcairn and Perthshire ? emoji848.pngemoji849.png

Well there are a lot closer than Vale of Leven and Duntocher where we had to go to at one time in the league cup. The sections will be adjusted every couple of years to give  different opposition so we may get the Rob Roy games back then.

First batch of fixtures released.

Screenshot_20180629-133916.jpg

Pre-season games:

Tomorrow v Sauchie @ Alloa Academy 1pm

13th and 14th July Gretna tournament

21st home v Harestanes 2pm

24th home v Linlithgow 7.15pm

I'll update signing news later this evening.

On 01/07/2018 at 00:56, Big Boab Jnr said:

Any signing news yet?? Very quiet so far 

David Tait (gk) Colville Park

Steven Degnan and Daniel Orsi from Dalbeattie Star

Salim Kouider-Aissa ex-Lenzie Thistle (been at Kilsyth before)

Jordan Pirrie ex- Cumbernauld Colts

Scott Upton rejoins after work commitments kept him out the picture last season.

Returning from last season:

PJ Dolan, Frannie Kelly, Corey Pearson, Chris "Bullit" Reid and Danny Smith. Ryan Conville and Jack Harrison should be signing again shortly.

Several "trialists" will feature over the next few games.

Edited by Euzi

1 hour ago, Euzi said:

David Tait (gk) Colville Park

Steven Degnan and Daniel Orsi from Dalbeattie Star

Salim Kouider-Aissa ex-Lenzie Thistle (been at Kilsyth before)

Jordan Pirrie ex- Cumbernauld Colts

Scott Upton rejoins after work commitments kept him out the picture last season.

Returning from last season:

PJ Dolan, Frannie Kelly, Corey Pearson, Chris "Bullit" Reid and Danny Smith. Ryan Conville and Jack Harrison should be signing again shortly.

Several "trialists" will feature over the next few games.

David Tait (was at the club before) I think.

Just now, desmond tutu said:

David Tait (was at the club before) I think.

May have played as a trialist, but almost certainly not as a signed player (I think)