Kilsyth Rangers 2018/19

Krfc 10

10 players out? Another Grierson excuse, the man can’t ever admit he’s been out played and outclassed.

I think big Geordie must have kicked you out his team at one time you still shitting yourself to take up the challenge you gave the man to a boxing match because you know he would knock you out with his first punch 🥊 🤛

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good hard fought 2-1 victory today against a good Darvel side
Darvel better team first 15 mins but we gradualy got back into the game and scored a cracking opening goal from Danny smith followed by a second by Sal
Pretty even up till darvel got there goal altho darvel hit the woodwork a couple of times then Phil Dolan should have scored to make it 3 nil but blazed over , then got himself sent off for a sliding tackle , bit harsh thought yellow would have sufficed in a game that wasn't dirty at all considering the conditiions
Then thought we defended well to hold on [emoji16]

Good win today, never a red imo, a yellow at most, a very sensible referee in charge today who had a decent game compared to others we have seen in recent weeks, if I compared that tackle today to last week's on Phil from the Benburb player, today's was timid and last week only a yellow was shown , makes you wonder

Terrible news for us today, our former goalkeeper Michael Duke passed away, great big guy, played with us for many years and was quite the character, testimonial last year, shocked is an understatement, RIP big guy, one of the best

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Euzi said:

Friendly result: Kiksyth 2-0 Bankies

Pretty easy win today. Don't know if this was a full Bankies squad or not but they hardly had a decent shot on target all day.

Now we just have to complete our league programme and the ambition has to be finish in the top four. I think Rossvale will get above both Arthurlie and Cumbernauld  and I hope we finish above 'nauld as well. Points dropped against teams we should have beaten has cost us a promotion place once again. Hopefully next season if we can hold this squad together.

Archived