Kilsyth Rangers 2018/19

Krfc 10

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Great result today and fully deserved, thought the ref for both teams was poor, flashing yellows left right and centre and not a bad tackle in the game, knew there would be a red sometime in the game, didn't affect the result though as I thought we deserved the victory

5 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Great result today and fully deserved, thought the ref for both teams was poor, flashing yellows left right and centre and not a bad tackle in the game, knew there would be a red sometime in the game, didn't affect the result though as I thought we deserved the victory

Kilsyth well in control of the game after the great start Medda huffed n puffed but Kilsyth the better team wee Upton and your No 9 the second half were your best players in my imo enjoyed the game

18 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Deserved the win today , better side , agree ref was hopeless, wasn't a dirty game by any means for the amount of cards shown , gave medda a pen for hee haw , the medda forward kindly put it wide to ensure justice was served lol

Well done mate bit playing no one to be fair 

5 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

U who said medda would win comfortably ? Make your mind up ?
On a positive note i had u on my coupon today , darvel , rossvale and talbot
Fiver on ,£123 quid back emoji41.png
Happy days emoji16.png

N I thought they would beat yous but glad they never mind u wouldn’t mind you in next round 

Archived