Kilsyth Rangers 2018/19

Krfc 10

16 hours ago, Euzi said:

David Tait (gk) Colville Park

Steven Degnan and Daniel Orsi from Dalbeattie Star

Salim Kouider-Aissa ex-Lenzie Thistle (been at Kilsyth before)

Jordan Pirrie ex- Cumbernauld Colts

Scott Upton rejoins after work commitments kept him out the picture last season.

Returning from last season:

PJ Dolan, Frannie Kelly, Corey Pearson, Chris "Bullit" Reid and Danny Smith. Ryan Conville and Jack Harrison should be signing again shortly.

Several "trialists" will feature over the next few games.

Couple of good signings there. happy we are retaining Corey and big Jack, our two best young players last season. would have liked to have kept David Waters n Scotty Davidson but hopefully some more signings to come.

17 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Nothing to concern us here then 

Nothing to concern you a couple of months ago you said either and we came to your shithole and pumped you 3 nil, now jog on ya pollution

Edited by Krfc 10

Just heard we've won the tournament down at Gretna ,beating Threave Rovers 3-0 in the final ,i know it's only pre season but it's good to start off with a winning mentality and a trophy ,an with a new squad ,trust me to be working ,well done to the lads [emoji41]

Good start to the league campaign yesterday with a 5 nil victory, albeit against a team who I think may struggle in this league in Craigmark, let's hope it installs a bit of confidence into the team for the next two games, Rossvale on Wednesday then St Roch's on Saturday, team still gelling together and I hope Jim and Kevin can get them playing well, I like the new number 9, Kouider-Aissa, could have had a hat trick yesterday

After a poor result at Rossvale the lads bounced back today v St Roch's

Salim Kouider-aissa grabbing 4 goals today. 3 of them set up by PJ Dolan who also scored a cracker of a goal himself. Corey Pearson with the other goal. A few "meaty" challenges today from both sides. Always a tough ask for the referee when he doesn't have assistants to help out.

Next up is a trip to Govan to play Benburb.

Edited by Euzi

I thought the tackle by your number 10 on tam hanlon was an absolutely disgraceful challenge and was the kind of tackle which can put a player out the game and work for months and can't believe it was only deemed worth a yellow card but I thought your gaffer handled the situation well by subbing the player shortly afterwards and that took the sting out of the incident .
Otherwise it was a hard fought match but I would not say a dirty match

27 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I thought the tackle by your number 10 on tam hanlon was an absolutely disgraceful challenge and was the kind of tackle which can put a player out the game and work for months and can't believe it was only deemed worth a yellow card but I thought your gaffer handled the situation well by subbing the player shortly afterwards and that took the sting out of the incident .
Otherwise it was a hard fought match but I would not say a dirty match

I take it you never seen Hanlon's challenge on Dolan 5 minutes before that one, what a statement