Iran v Morocco

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Carlos Quieroz called me by my surname rather than my first name or a nickname based on my surname. This annoyed me greatly and I told him to call me by my first name or a nickname based on my surname. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

i'm frothing for more of the same during half time now - f**k off adverts - come on, Giggsy !

:lol:

:thumsup2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm frothing for more of the same during half time now - f**k off adverts - come on, Giggsy !

Except the BB classic obvs!!!

re: adverts

Gillette - the best a man can get

really ?

it's not, is it - Kylie Minogue tossing me off in to her sister's mouth is better than a fucking scratchy shave for one thing, regardless of how inscrutable Jeff Stelling looks as he gazes at his reflection in a mirror

just come on, now, let's be at least a bit realistic once in a while

I hope he’s got a witty anecdote about how he accidentally mispronounced one of the Iranian players name during the break. Oh, how we’d laugh at the cheeky japester. So zany.

1 minute ago, Herman Hessian said:

really ?

it's not, is it - Kylie Minogue tossing me off in to her sister's mouth is better than a fucking scratchy shave for one thing, regardless of how inscrutable Jeff Stelling looks as he gazes at his reflection in a mirror

Would make a better advert though

10 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

really ?

Don’t need to see Jeff shaving either. I can practically smell the toothpaste and morning shit

Would make a better advert though

Imagine that advert with Brian Blessed in it instead of Herman and then you could be onto something!!!

1 minute ago, Christophe said:

I can practically smell the toothpaste and morning shit

to be fair, Dannii's really good about dental hygiene - there's nothing that puts me off Kylie's stroke like seeing a bit of spinach between her teeth, but her morning clear-outs can be a bit rank - she eats a lot of bourbons late at night....

Archived