Portugal v Spain

Thought Peru vs Denmark was an excellent game. Second half of France vs Australia turned entertaining. 5 goals in the opener. Not classics, but I’ve enjoyed every game so far to a degree.

This, and the Argentina game was pretty tense and gripping. I missed the two early games yesterday but watched everything else so far and enjoyed far more than I've not.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Spain v Portugal game was excellent. The other bits of games that I’ve caught have been pretty forgettable. It doesn’t help that I rarely get time to watch a full 90 minutes these days. Even with Spain game I had to put the wee boy to bed at half-time and by the time I came back down the stairs it was 3-2 Spain. So the periods of games I watch have to be end-to-end otherwise I lose interest fairly quickly.

I had a wee 7 game marathon today and it goes without saying that this game was the highlight. I'd perhaps go as far as to say that's the best I've ever seen Ronaldo play. In the first half an hour he was completely unplayable.

Still think the Spanish come out of the game looking like the side likely to go furthest.

Archived