Portugal v Spain

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

That's a fucking outrageous goal.

While the focus will rightly be on the incredible strike, De Gea is again at fault there. He hadn't positioned the wall nearly well enough to take a position that far to the other side of the goal.

Don’t think it mattered where the wall was. Ronaldo hit it like it wasn’t there. 

Well the ball is truly in Messi's court now, he has to at least match that individual performance tomorrow!!!
And for the sake of the World Cup I hope he does!!!

Spain the better of the 2 teams, Ronaldo the best of the 22 players. Draw about right then. Repeat of this fixture in the final?

Used to think Messi was the greatest ever. Since 2016, Ronnie’s changed my mind.

From that point he’s won UCL x3 and a European Championship with Portugal. Wee hat trick at the World Cup tonight too.

He’s gone to the next level while Messi’s flat lined. He’s showed up in the biggest games and won the biggest trophies season after season. He’s the GOAT.

Messi doesnt have a beard either so I’ll accept that your argument has merit

1 minute ago, highlandcowden said:

that was a delight

was really underwhelmed about the world cup this year but have enjoyed last couple of days,this game was terrific,some of the others not so but they all still had their drama

The last couple of days?! It's the first two days of the tournament! And there have only been 4 games.

Well.I lost a few quid on that, but an absolutely outstanding game of football for all that. We'll be lucky to get a more entertaining match on this tournament - and luckier still if we see a better strike than Nacho pulled off.
Cracking free kick from Ronaldo, as well. Cūnt.

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Don’t think it mattered where the wall was. Ronaldo hit it like it wasn’t there. 

They just showed an angle that pretty much demonstrated this. The wall was actually well positioned and the two players on the end nearly got the ball but it was so well hit 

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Salty tears from the Ronaldo haters this evening.

Not from me. He may be a p***k, but a phenomenal footballer.

Archived