Portugal v Spain

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to Jersey tomorrow where's there's a Benfica Sports Bar to cater for numerous Portuguese workers on the Island, so I'll be making a bee line for it on Wednesday for the Morocco game. Just got to find a Fez hat first. It used to be a locals bar where old Norman French was still spoken. Some of you may remember it as the bar where I chatted with a man who had cut his wife/girlfriend's head off with an axe.

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Going to Jersey tomorrow where's there's a Benfica Sports Bar to cater for numerous Portuguese workers on the Island, so I'll be making a bee line for it on Wednesday for the Morocco game. Just got to find a Fez hat first. It used to be a locals bar where old Norman French was still spoken. Some of you may remember it as the bar where I chatted with a man who had cut his wife/girlfriend's head off with an axe.

I’ve got a cheap comedy fez hat from a Saracens game last year, free to a good home!

4 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I’ve got a cheap comedy fez hat from a Saracens game last year, free to a good home!

I'll probably bottle it. Trying to explain that I'm not taking the pish out of Portuguese people but I've adopted a Moroccan identity on a Scottish football forum because of a sweepstake could be daunting. :lol:

Matterface said hunky MOR manager looks like Jaime Lannister from GOT and Dowie said “you’ve got too much time on your hands”. What, too much time to watch telly! Was like when I was talking about watching a program on BBC Four and my boss told me to get a life! 

Edit - WRONG THREAD!

Iniesta, Silva and Isco in the same midfield. Obscene amount of one-twos to occur. 

Guedes against Nacho could be fun though, had no idea Nacho would be first choice right back for Spain, he's honking. 

Archived