• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
thelangonline

Cambuslang Rangers 2018-19

What a signing Galty is. Could easily play League 1.

I would have thought he'd have went to The Peasy given his relationship with Paul Kelly if he was going back to juniors 

Today's result

Cambuslang Rangers 1-0 Cumnock Juniors

Gemmell 56mins

Decent game and excellent result.

Both sides forced into early changes brought on by injury. McMillan appeared to pull up with Groin Injury.

Holy f**k, there is actually a club he doesn’t hate........ we’ ll the noo anyway

Well deserved victory for cambuslang today, 1st half I thought was an even game. 2nd half I thought cambuslang bossed it for large spells. Yet another terrible away performance from Cumnock but take nothing away from cambuslang a well organised side who will win more than they lose this season. Good luck for the rest of the season

Holy f**k, there is actually a club he doesn’t hate........ we’ ll the noo anyway
Nah, it's just that he hates your club more than he hates them.

Well deserved victory for cambuslang today, 1st half I thought was an even game. 2nd half I thought cambuslang bossed it for large spells. Yet another terrible away performance from Cumnock but take nothing away from cambuslang a well organised side who will win more than they lose this season. Good luck for the rest of the season

Kind words and thanks. We are under no illusions as to how hard we need to work to get anything from a game. But that's one thing we do well and that is work hard.

We have not a bad side but Hurlford showed us last week just how far we still have to go.

We are ahead of where we expected to be at this early stage but just so many great teams u come up against every week.

But that's what makes it all the better.

C'mon the Lang and best of luck to Cumnock for rest of the season also.

When attending funeral service for Jimmy Seivewright this afternoon his niece informed me that her father, Harry Seivewright had played for Cambuslang Rangers,.Since he was an elder brother of Jimmy I guess it must have been early to mid 1950's. As neither she, nor her brother Donald, were even born then their memories are a little sketchy. Can any one at Cambuslang remember him, or know any older supporters who might, as the family would like a bit more info about his footballing career.

FOR SALE

Cambuslang Rangers have placed Keeper Sandy Thomson on the open to transfer list at the players own request. Everyone at Cambuslang Rangers would like to wish Sandy all the best for the future. Interested parties are asked to contact the club. P.M for contact details.
#cmonthelang #wearecamby
That came back to haunt us on Saturday. Are we ok for this week?

When attending funeral service for Jimmy Seivewright this afternoon his niece informed me that her father, Harry Seivewright had played for Cambuslang Rangers,.Since he was an elder brother of Jimmy I guess it must have been early to mid 1950's. As neither she, nor her brother Donald, were even born then their memories are a little sketchy. Can any one at Cambuslang remember him, or know any older supporters who might, as the family would like a bit more info about his footballing career.
Don't think we`ve got anyone around that can remember that far back