Cambuslang Rangers 2018-19

thelangonline

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well deserved victory for cambuslang today, 1st half I thought was an even game. 2nd half I thought cambuslang bossed it for large spells. Yet another terrible away performance from Cumnock but take nothing away from cambuslang a well organised side who will win more than they lose this season. Good luck for the rest of the season [emoji106]

Well deserved victory for cambuslang today, 1st half I thought was an even game. 2nd half I thought cambuslang bossed it for large spells. Yet another terrible away performance from Cumnock but take nothing away from cambuslang a well organised side who will win more than they lose this season. Good luck for the rest of the season [emoji106]

Kind words and thanks. We are under no illusions as to how hard we need to work to get anything from a game. But that's one thing we do well and that is work hard.

We have not a bad side but Hurlford showed us last week just how far we still have to go.

We are ahead of where we expected to be at this early stage but just so many great teams u come up against every week.

But that's what makes it all the better.

C'mon the Lang and best of luck to Cumnock for rest of the season also.

• 2 weeks later...

When attending funeral service for Jimmy Seivewright this afternoon his niece informed me that her father, Harry Seivewright had played for Cambuslang Rangers,.Since he was an elder brother of Jimmy I guess it must have been early to mid 1950's. As neither she, nor her brother Donald, were even born then their memories are a little sketchy. Can any one at Cambuslang remember him, or know any older supporters who might, as the family would like a bit more info about his footballing career.

FOR SALE

Cambuslang Rangers have placed Keeper Sandy Thomson on the open to transfer list at the players own request. Everyone at Cambuslang Rangers would like to wish Sandy all the best for the future. Interested parties are asked to contact the club. P.M for contact details.
#cmonthelang #wearecamby
That came back to haunt us on Saturday. Are we ok for this week?

When attending funeral service for Jimmy Seivewright this afternoon his niece informed me that her father, Harry Seivewright had played for Cambuslang Rangers,.Since he was an elder brother of Jimmy I guess it must have been early to mid 1950's. As neither she, nor her brother Donald, were even born then their memories are a little sketchy. Can any one at Cambuslang remember him, or know any older supporters who might, as the family would like a bit more info about his footballing career.
Don't think we`ve got anyone around that can remember that far back

Archived