Cambuslang Rangers 2018-19

thelangonline

Well done to all the volunteers that turned up at Somervell Park and trying to make it look more presentable for the visit of the big names in Junior Football. Your participation was very much appreciated. See you all again next week[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] IMG_20180630_183806_226.jpgIMG_20180630_183806_230.jpgIMG_20180630_183806_230.jpgFB_IMG_1530380029928.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Has Tiger Molloy moved on?
If so, do you know where to?

Tiger is staying with the club . A great lad is tiger and delighted that he is staying for another year.

Was supposed to be Irvine Vic's on 14th July but that's been scrapped. As soon as any announced I will post here. 
Any reasons given for this? Always look forward to this game as I catch up with an old work colleague.
T

Lang have just started back pre season, park wouldn't have been ready due to tractor needing repaired. Shame as it's usually a good opener to the season.
Ah,the tractor excuse!

9 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

Tomorrow 1pm at home to Shotts.

Then Wed v Albion if correct mate? Solid squad assembled it looks, anymore additions?  I will be there in support when home from work as always and wish u guys all the best for the season.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived