Cambuslang Rangers 2018-19

thelangonline

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Just read Simeon away to Ruggy, thats a shock is it not? Dropping down a league when Camby seem onto good things.

He is good friends with the coach at glencairn. Strange move but tbf it was always going to happen. We wish him well . He has been a good player for us.

Appreciate if you could have a word with “lang” Forum Member about his comments on Glencairn 2018/19 thread. Thank you.
Public forum mate,I'll say what I want when I want! Ok?

Taken directly from Camby Facebook page

Club Update

After a long hard season the players will return in the first week of July for pre season training. We are delighted to have retained the following players
Iain Stewart, Mark Staunton, Chris Meikle , David Green, Jamie Hay, Callum Mcrobbie , Jordan Morton , Chris Duff , Craig Hastings , John Gemmell
We have also Signed the following players
Sandy Thomson , Scott Davidson , Nicky Moore, Jack Breslin and Ciaran Lafferty. We hope to have another 2 big signings announced in the coming week.

Thank you again for all the support in 2017/18 and we hope for more of the same next season .

#wearelang

Have they been replaced like for like? Seems a fair dent in the squad tbh.

Re signed from last season 

Iain Stewart, Mark Staunton, Chris Meikle , David Green, Jamie Hay, Callum Mcrobbie , Jordan Morton, Chris Duff, Craig Hastings and John Gemmell.

New additions so far

Sandy Thomson , Scott Davidson , Nicky Moore, Jack Breslin, Ciaran Lafferty and Craig McLeish

Left

Simeon, Gebbie, Smith, Halsman, Eley and Love

5 hours ago, thelangonline said:

Re signed from last season 

Iain Stewart, Mark Staunton, Chris Meikle , David Green, Jamie Hay, Callum Mcrobbie , Jordan Morton, Chris Duff, Craig Hastings and John Gemmell.

New additions so far

Sandy Thomson , Scott Davidson , Nicky Moore, Jack Breslin, Ciaran Lafferty and Craig McLeish

Left

Simeon, Gebbie, Smith, Halsman, Eley and Love

Fair bit of movement but these things happen I suppose. Any other additions or is that business complete!?

18 hours ago, ekfootball said:

Saw a bit of a spat on twitter between and EK Thistle board member and the Camby chairman.  Do we know who the player is they are trying to get off Thistle?

Calum Mclean

2 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Fair bit of movement but these things happen I suppose. Any other additions or is that business complete!?

Still looking for another 3/4 players . 2 very close to signing.

Archived