Cambuslang Rangers 2018-19

thelangonline

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Followed QP all my life, my grandfather (see photo) played for them but I'm a Cambuslang boy and have been increasingly going to their games the last few seasons. They've got better players in which has been great to see and as a result have gone up the leagues, also most of the matches have been really entertaining with lots of goals etc. There's no doubt that attendances have gone up but with such a big football mad town why are they still so low? On another issue, was talking to Eddie Hunter ex QP (now scout) he said Dale Simeon was off to the Glens next season? Shame if true, need to keep our better players.

What will the Cambuslang travelling support be like,now  their back on the big stage.Will many venture to deepest Ayrshire?
To be honest, I don't see it changing much. We have a core of fans that go win loose or draw and over the last couple of years, while winning promotion and titles etc, we haven't been getting the support the lads deserve. I'm hoping though that the big names we are in with now may well attract many more fans but u just never know.

55 minutes ago, thelangonline said:

We have signed Former Falkirk and Kilsyth striker SCOTT DAVIDSON and Keeper SANDY THOMSON ex-Wishaw.

Any more coming in and what about outgoings?

2 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

He won’t get to take the pens before big Gemmell

Haha  can’t have a gk hitting pens although I did see him  slot a nice 1 away at st rochs a few weeks back.

Archived