West Region League 2 2018/19

20 minutes ago, larky9 said:
6 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:
Congratulations to Carluke for joining Lanark and The Gow in league 1 next season.

Not a lot of travelling for the Jags next season

Chuck in Albert wishaw east kilbride bellshill it should be renamed lanarkshire league 1

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 22:50, Gowlad said:

Chuck in Albert wishaw east kilbride bellshill it should be renamed lanarkshire league 1

50/50 Lanarkshire and non Lanarkshire. 8 of each.  Suits me as a Lanarkshire based Maryhill supporter!

On 20/05/2019 at 11:53, hollerman said:

50/50 Lanarkshire and non Lanarkshire. 8 of each.  Suits me as a Lanarkshire based Maryhill supporter!

Yes looking forward to the season starting.  And I love visiting your team maryhill.  One of my favourite grounds.  Also looking forward to visiting ardrossan Winton rovers.

21 hours ago, Gowlad said:

Yes looking forward to the season starting.  And I love visiting your team maryhill.  One of my favourite grounds.  Also looking forward to visiting ardrossan Winton rovers.

Lesmahagow is one of my favourite grounds, but I believe that the covered enclosure has gone since I was last there. Any plans for a replacement?

1 hour ago, hollerman said:

Lesmahagow is one of my favourite grounds, but I believe that the covered enclosure has gone since I was last there. Any plans for a replacement?

Yes it is definitely being replaced.  Should be a new enclosure in place before the start of the new season.

3 hours ago, hollerman said:

My favourite away ground is The Gow but I also have particularly enjoyed the games at Maryhill.   Apart from Carluke how many other plastic parks will we have to endure?

15 minutes ago, bc57 said:

My favourite away ground is The Gow but I also have particularly enjoyed the games at Maryhill.   Apart from Carluke how many other plastic parks will we have to endure?

I'm thinking Pt Glasgow.

Never played Kello before.

I enjoyed playing at Greenock and I recall Girvan from years ago being a real trek. Great to go back to these places.