West Region League 2 2018/19

9 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

Looking forward to The Gow coming to The Forth next week? 

Always look forward to every game Forth play ! Given where they were last season Gow have made a tremendous job of rebuilding their squad and will be odds on favourites to win the game. Having said that every team should be competitive at home so looking forward to a tight match.

6 hours ago, redstarbenhar said:

Always look forward to every game Forth play ! Given where they were last season Gow have made a tremendous job of rebuilding their squad and will be odds on favourites to win the game. Having said that every team should be competitive at home so looking forward to a tight match.

Last year has got to go down as one of the worst/longest years I have experienced following The Gow and can easily happen to teams when squads aren't strong enough to deal with players leaving, injuries, lose of form, etc. The committee have strongly backed the manager and he has rewarded that by putting together a really strong squad that are hoping to chase for promotion. You are right that every team should be confident at home and The Forth usually make it tough for us.

Midgies must be away by now hopefully....Haha

5 hours ago, lobey dosser said:

18-0 for the Gow and a mention by Jeff Stelling on Sky Sports!!

Well done Gow

Personally, I hate any team, including mine, beating any team by a cricket score. We scored 12 against Newmains last season and it is not good.