West Region League 2 2018/19

What’s happening at Annbank this coming season with the Ayr Utd link over?
Have they got a new management team in place and players coming in?

Barry Ross Darvel no2 has taken over with Andy Boyd from their own 19s assisting

28 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Barry Ross Darvel no2 has taken over with Andy Boyd from their own 19s assisting

Cheers, I think I know who they are. I think they were involved with a Calley boys club team for a number of years if its who I’m thinking of...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

3 comfortable wins for The Gow in the league cup. Good prep for the season starting on Saturday. 

Hows your team shaping up? 

We have had 4 competitive games, winning 2 and losing 2, including one to yourselves. I have missed the 2 wins!  Losing our keeper Gareth Hallford was a blow but having a consistent striker like the wee lad Watt should make a difference.  Hoping Shug Kerr being back will also make a difference.  Who knows at this stage of the season?

Our downfall is drawing too many games. Hopefully the striker will help turn a few in our favour. Back to yours next midweek. 

44 minutes ago, bc57 said:

We have had 4 competitive games, winning 2 and losing 2, including one to yourselves. I have missed the 2 wins!  Losing our keeper Gareth Hallford was a blow but having a consistent striker like the wee lad Watt should make a difference.  Hoping Shug Kerr being back will also make a difference.  Who knows at this stage of the season?

Our downfall is drawing too many games. Hopefully the striker will help turn a few in our favour. Back to yours next midweek. 

Watt certainly knows how to score against us. 

Hopefully you miss our next game then? :thumsup2

7 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

Watt certainly knows how to score against us. 

Hopefully you miss our next game then? :thumsup2

Nope, that is me now. Expect to be an ever present, home and away.

Btw - The Cat saved you on quite a few occasions last Saturday.  Life in that old dog yet, as long as he behaves. His stepson Scott has potential too. Good signing.

27 minutes ago, bc57 said:

Nope, that is me now. Expect to be an ever present, home and away.

Btw - The Cat saved you on quite a few occasions last Saturday.  Life in that old dog yet, as long as he behaves. His stepson Scott has potential too. Good signing.

Both will do ok for us, although the keeper pulled up last night and may lose the jersey for a while. 

LANARK 4 VoL 0

Excellent performance by Lanark today. Victory by a much bigger margin would not have flattered us. Hit woodwork 3 times and the Vale keeper had some excellent saves.