Tonight's scores 13/06/18

The'FORD

Total sign of desperation signing players just for play offs. I don’t believe Troon were the only team to have done this for these play off games either!!

Was that not Martin Reynolds that played both play off games for Whitletts and I don’t believe he had played for Whitletts all season or even once before these games?

Please correct me if I am wrong...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Total sign of desperation signing players just for play offs. I don’t believe Troon were the only team to have done this for these play off games either!!
Was that not Martin Reynolds that played both play off games for Whitletts and I don’t believe he had played for Whitletts all season or even once before these games?
Correct, he was with Catrine Amateurs all season.

Obviously I’m delighted with tonight’s result but fair play to the Beith fans at the far side who were dignified enough to shake hands at the end. It’s a pity there aren’t more fans like that and good luck to Beith in Friday nights final.

Think that might have been us ( if it was near Hurlford dugout then it was [emoji23]) [and if it was then next time leave those f’n horns in the house [emoji23][emoji23]]

Was an enjoyable game and good banter to go along with it which is partly what the juniors is all about.

A game of two halves for me. Thought beith started very sloppy and the first goal was as good a goal you’ll see all season.

Second half much improved and when it went 2-2 you wondered surely Hurlford aren’t going to do this again ... but it wasn’t to be.

Pens is a lottery and as much as I fancied beith to do it the big GK has done great and fair play.

Hopefully make it a double tomorrow ...

And he was fucking tremendous both games

Aye, that would be Martin Reynolds that cleaned up all the awards at the Buffs presentation a few year back only for Grierson to bin him , weeks later

Obviously no hard feelings then

Whitletts  like Troon , Smacks of desperation , but no real surprise 

How many trialists did Maryhill have smart arse??

I have seen time & time again Auchinleck Talbot at the business end of the season, Ayrshire Cup & Evening Time’s Cup etc down in numbers, what do they do? Tucker & McCluckie strip theirselves and play, faith in the players they have available and the ability to coach while on the field of play, both guys have years on the Troon & Whittlets coaches yer they would rather play theirselves than stain their club’s morals

I have seen time & time again Auchinleck Talbot at the business end of the season, Ayrshire Cup & Evening Time’s Cup etc down in numbers, what do they do? Tucker & McCluckie strip theirselves and play, faith in the players they have available and the ability to coach while on the field of play, both guys have years on the Troon & Whittlets coaches yer they would rather play theirselves than stain their club’s morals

Talbot had 3 fae Glenburn playing last week

IMG_3692.jpg
Kinda puts that argument to bed ????????‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

Can’t wait for your reply on this subject now!!!

2 hours ago, RC85 said:
3 hours ago, iPhone said:

Correct, he was with Catrine Amateurs all season.

Is that where he was!!

I watched them earlier in the season. I was expecting them to get promotion this season but they fell short.

How many trialists did Maryhill have smart arse??

Il answer this since DL hasnt!! Maryhill had 2 trialists on Monday and 3 last night, so get it up yies. Don’t let the truth get in the way of your Whitletts bashing [emoji837][emoji835]️

Archived