Tonight's scores 13/06/18

The'FORD

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can’t wait for your reply on this subject now!!!

???????? two days after a Scottish Cup Final that finished at 6pm on the night and sandwiched between a league decider at the bitterest rivals, hardly a case of dumping loyal players to gain an advantage, and I question the use of Glenburn players over many years, The assistant at Talbot even nicked a goal for them this season when called upon

IMG_0394.jpg

???????? two days after a Scottish Cup Final that finished at 6pm on the night and sandwiched between a league decider at the bitterest rivals, hardly a case of dumping loyal players to gain an advantage, and I question the use of Glenburn players over many years, The assistant at Talbot even nicked a goal for them this season when called upon IMG_0394.thumb.jpg.24303b0f7563fee861e0583e17bcc5c4.jpg

What loyal players did we dump?

Ok , so I am assuming you only had 10 outfield players available ? Brought in Reynolds to make a starting 11 ? Then filled the allocated subs spaces with further trialists’ ???

We had one trialist to Maryhills five, but we scored 4 goals to there 1, end of story!

Never answered my question, did Whittlets only have 10 signed players available and had to bring in trialists to complete the starting 11 and the subs line up ?

I think you know the answer to that. Isaac Kerr was suspended we brung in a replacement, and no we didn’t have any defenders on the bench. I was wrong earlier, Maryhill actually had 3 trialists starting last night and a 4th came on as a sub, but just you carry on your agenda against Whitletts

No agenda, disagree with what both you guys & Troon done, my point being, if Kerr was available, started, left the field injured say after 20 mins, you guys would have had to bring on a sub and shuffle the pack ? So with him being unavailable from the start the pack could have been shuffled from kick off ? Their will be players on yer squad who have trained twice weekly and turned up on Saturday’s all season and then miss out on your biggest game of the season, and as they sit there on the bench they see a trialist come in who has done nothing to what they have done over the season and play in front of them, same goes for Troon, no agenda, just think it’s morally wrong Terry [emoji1303]

7 hours ago, Appraisal said:

No agenda, disagree with what both you guys & Troon done, my point being, if Kerr was available, started, left the field injured say after 20 mins, you guys would have had to bring on a sub and shuffle the pack ? So with him being unavailable from the start the pack could have been shuffled from kick off ? Their will be players on yer squad who have trained twice weekly and turned up on Saturday’s all season and then miss out on your biggest game of the season, and as they sit there on the bench they see a trialist come in who has done nothing to what they have done over the season and play in front of them, same goes for Troon, no agenda, just think it’s morally wrong Terry emoji1303.png

When Troon and Whitletts do it then is morally wrong? When Talbot do the same thing, and it is basically the same thing, then it’s ok?

When Talbot started with three trialists I assume the bench was also full of trialists or there was now one on the bench at all.

Its within the rules and your allowed to do it .

Most teams given time and if they had to , would bring in trialists whatever the game .

If they want to pay them cash then thats between the club and player .

Games are over , time for a breather , new leagues are decided , all the best to the promoted teams and good luck to the clubs relegated and having to rebuild .

On 15/06/2018 at 08:04, iPhone said:

When Troon and Whitletts do it then is morally wrong? When Talbot do the same thing, and it is basically the same thing, then it’s ok?

When Talbot started with three trialists I assume the bench was also full of trialists or there was now one on the bench at all.

You need to read iPhones comments on the Whittlets thread. He appears have amnesia 

Archived