Early Season predictions

3 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

He has influence and not just on the pitch!!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

My worry that there is no person paying Dobbie wages and that is why Queens lost over £100,000 last season .

Take Dobbie wages out then we only lose well under £50,000.

Then it would explain why Naysmith has such a small budget as most of it goes on one player wages 

Well I have seen Falkirk Dunfermline . Ross County and Dundee Utd in the last month . 

Falkirk very very poor 

Dundee Utd very very poor 

Dunfermline OK might make top 4 

Ross Co  will be top 2

If Dunfermline can start to beat the bigger sizes in the div they will be top 4

Dundee Utd will struggle under Laszlo he might even be sacked by DEC 

Falkirk I think they have had a difficult pre season and I didn't see anything that tells me they will be challenging at the top end . 

Ross county big strong side look good all over the park 

My Pre Season report 

5 hours ago, Newmember said:

Well I have seen Falkirk Dunfermline . Ross County and Dundee Utd in the last month . 

Falkirk very very poor 

Dundee Utd very very poor 

Dunfermline OK might make top 4 

Ross Co  will be top 2

If Dunfermline can start to beat the bigger sizes in the div they will be top 4

Dundee Utd will struggle under Laszlo he might even be sacked by DEC 

Falkirk I think they have had a difficult pre season and I didn't see anything that tells me they will be challenging at the top end . 

Ross county big strong side look good all over the park 

My Pre Season report 

Us and Utd are the two biggest teams in the league m9. 

For those teams that failed to qualify out of the league cup group stage will the lack of the extra money have an effect on strengthening squads (more in hope tha anything). With Queens getting out of the group stage and drawing a Premiership team, i am hoping we can add one or two more additions to the squad.

51 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Us and Utd are the two biggest teams in the league m9. 

IMO Patrick and Ross co are the biggest club with over 4 year in the top flight . Dunfermline and Dundee Utd will both be below them this season 

If Dunfermline can beat Ross co partick and Dundee Utd on a regular bases they will be there come end of season only time will tell

Edited by Newmember

16 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

For those teams that failed to qualify out of the league cup group stage will the lack of the extra money have an effect on strengthening squads (more in hope tha anything). With Queens getting out of the group stage and drawing a Premiership team, i am hoping we can add one or two more additions to the squad.

Could be wrong, but i doubt you get that much prize money for the last 16 of the betfred and the crowds are generally poor as well ( and split with the other team)

We made a right few quid from it a few seasons ago, but that's cause we got to the Semis so had prize money, TV money, and  1/4 gate money from both semi finals( one was an old firm game)

Could be wrong, but i doubt you get that much prize money for the last 16 of the betfred and the crowds are generally poor as well ( and split with the other team)
We made a right few quid from it a few seasons ago, but that's cause we got to the Semis so had prize money, TV money, and  1/4 gate money from both semi finals( one was an old firm game)

Last year was £35k for getting to second round. Got an extra £21,500 if any of your knockout games, leading to the final, is on tv.

Group stages -
Worst 4 runners up - £25k
3rd - £21k
4th - £19k
5th - £17k

Group stage TV game - £12.5k.

Would imagine it’s very similar this year.

Used the BBC predictor. This league is looking phenomenally tight this season. I think Arabs have recruited well and will win fairly comfortably, but after that it's basically the opening sequence from Saving Private Ryan, represented in league table format.

Bonkers to think that two of that top six as listed will miss out on a playoff spot. I think Shankland's goals alone will be enough for Ayr to be safe. I feel bad for Alloa and The Legend, but can't see them making a dent on a crazily competitive league.

image.png.487d7494f6b88fa1d33b08069b470c2c.png

3 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

table.thumb.PNG.8b8cd9682652bac5b18d6d91cee797a5.PNG

9 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Used the BBC predictor. This league is looking phenomenally tight this season. I think Arabs have recruited well and will win fairly comfortably, but after that it's basically the opening sequence from Saving Private Ryan, represented in league table format.

Bonkers to think that two of that top six as listed will miss out on a playoff spot. I think Shankland's goals alone will be enough for Ayr to be safe. I feel bad for Alloa and The Legend, but can't see them making a dent on a crazily competitive league.

image.png.487d7494f6b88fa1d33b08069b470c2c.png

You fucking show-offs!