I don't think he's fishing. He seems to have a genuine dislike for us

Must admit, I’ve tipped QoS for ninth.....not that I have huge faith in my own team at the moment though...

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

With tomorrow’s looming administration I wouldn’t count your chickens too soon m9. Thank you.

Every week for the last 2/3 years safe to say would have happened already and minus -15 still would make us just outside the play offs so not us but thanks for your concern much appreciated 

Edited by GFARAB82

I've seen nothing from Ayr tp give me the fear. If our starting 11 somehow manages to avoid injury and suspension (isn't going to happen!) I'd be confident of a 5th to 8th place finish. Our problem is going to be our lack of depth. Naysmith's loan signings haven't be too bad in the past so hopefully he comes good again. I think 7th or 8th for us this season. Having a quick glance at Morton they seem to be in the same boat; a good starting 11 but not so sure of their depth.

Dobbie could very well be the difference for us yet again.

I've seen nothing from Ayr tp give me the fear. If our starting 11 somehow manages to avoid injury and suspension (isn't going to happen!) I'd be confident of a 5th to 8th place finish. Our problem is going to be our lack of depth. Naysmith's loan signings haven't be too bad in the past so hopefully he comes good again. I think 7th or 8th for us this season. Having a quick glance at Morton they seem to be in the same boat; a good starting 11 but not so sure of their depth.

We’ve not played a game yet so how could you have seen anything to give you the fear?

In all honesty don’t want to see teams go down but Alloa and Ayr will likely be bottom 2 but interesting to see who will be down with them top 4 likely will be in any order Partick, United, County and 1 team who can get a bit of form going between possibly Inverness or Falkirk ?

In all honesty don’t want to see teams go down

What would you prefer happen?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

What would you prefer happen?

Meaning wasn’t wish ill on anyone but someone will be dragged down can’t see ayr or Alloa throwing a Brechin all season 

We’ve not played a game yet so how could you have seen anything to give you the fear?

Erm, I've seen your squad list.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't think he's fishing. He seems to have a genuine dislike for us emoji38.png

What do you disagree with in my post?

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Pretty much this yeah. We have 15 first team players and a few youths as backup but of those 15,  Derek Gaston, Denny Johnstone and  Robert Thomson are out injured so leaves 12 plus youths at the moment.  Thankfully i don't think the injuries are that serious and they all should be back by mid August.( Gaston is back training already)

We still don't know what is happening with Quitongo or Tiffoney either.

Squad def needs another attacking wide midfielder and right back as a minimum.

What do you disagree with in my post?
The discussion has taken up half this topic already so I won't get into it again. So see previous pages that discussed Dobbie ;)

I'm starting to feel we might have a half decent season, especially if Sir Stephen stays fit! :thumsup2

Still reckon we'll be nearer the bottom than top but I'm more confident of avoiding 9th. Very early days but from what I've witnessed so far I reckon if Harkins and Dobbie have more good days than bad we won't have any problem scoring goals unless GN goes back to a defensive set-up against the better sides. I still think we'll be dodgy at the back until we figure out our best back 4 and they can start to gel.

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Aye fair play. How many points was it Clyde finished above Queens last season? 

I feel your pain!

Dobbie stocking up against the part timers early.

I think we've seen enough already. County will win this league by 15 points. 

I think we've seen enough already. County will win this league by 15 points. 

Don’t you mean ‘buy’?