Early Season predictions

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

What would be your thoughts on Clark senior joining Nicky at United? 

Certainly wouldn't surprise me if he goes!

Having said that as soon as Nicky isn't getting a regular start at Utd he could well run back to daddy, as he did from Bury.

Edited by Hawk

16 hours ago, virginton said:

The Famous were busy emptying a scumbag asset stripper from the club and stopping the club from doing a Rangers at the time; results on the park understandably took a backseat for two seasons while we saved our club. As opposed to the likes of Queen of the South and Ayr United who have spent literally decades slumming it in the seaside leagues with no such mitigating circumstances to account for it; that's just called 'being pish'. 

The same 'Seaside Leagues' that 'The Famous' have frequented on multiple occasions since the turn of the century. Or did I dream that? 

Na, I didn't. Evidently, 'being pish' isn't limited to Ayr and Dumfries. 

3 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Who are peoples early prediction favourites for top goalscorer? Sir Stephen Dobbie to retain the top spot 3rd year running.  

Lawrence Shankland. Craig Moore second. 

Will wait and see who our final signing of the summer will be first. We're still a striker light but there's rumours this week of Don Cowie returning which would be an excellent signing even though we've already got a pretty good midfield.

Don Cowie.

In the Championship.

FFP will be knocking on County’s door as this league has just become unfair.

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Alloa. Ayr will beat whatever dumplings end up in the League One playoff spots.

Yes but which full time teams going to be down there my club and yours should be safe so that leaves Morton, Pars and Queens at risk ? 

2 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

Yes but which full time teams going to be down there my club and yours should be safe so that leaves Morton, Pars and Queens at risk ? 

With tomorrow’s looming administration I wouldn’t count your chickens too soon m9. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

Queens probably, smallest full time club in the league with an aging talisman. 

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

With tomorrow’s looming administration I wouldn’t count your chickens too soon m9. Thank you.

Every week for the last 2/3 years safe to say would have happened already and minus -15 still would make us just outside the play offs so not us but thanks for your concern much appreciated 

Edited by GFARAB82