Early Season predictions

I've seen nothing from Ayr tp give me the fear. If our starting 11 somehow manages to avoid injury and suspension (isn't going to happen!) I'd be confident of a 5th to 8th place finish. Our problem is going to be our lack of depth. Naysmith's loan signings haven't be too bad in the past so hopefully he comes good again. I think 7th or 8th for us this season. Having a quick glance at Morton they seem to be in the same boat; a good starting 11 but not so sure of their depth.

Dobbie could very well be the difference for us yet again.

I've seen nothing from Ayr tp give me the fear. If our starting 11 somehow manages to avoid injury and suspension (isn't going to happen!) I'd be confident of a 5th to 8th place finish. Our problem is going to be our lack of depth. Naysmith's loan signings haven't be too bad in the past so hopefully he comes good again. I think 7th or 8th for us this season. Having a quick glance at Morton they seem to be in the same boat; a good starting 11 but not so sure of their depth.

We’ve not played a game yet so how could you have seen anything to give you the fear?

In all honesty don’t want to see teams go down but Alloa and Ayr will likely be bottom 2 but interesting to see who will be down with them top 4 likely will be in any order Partick, United, County and 1 team who can get a bit of form going between possibly Inverness or Falkirk ?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

What would you prefer happen?

Meaning wasn’t wish ill on anyone but someone will be dragged down can’t see ayr or Alloa throwing a Brechin all season 

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Pretty much this yeah. We have 15 first team players and a few youths as backup but of those 15,  Derek Gaston, Denny Johnstone and  Robert Thomson are out injured so leaves 12 plus youths at the moment.  Thankfully i don't think the injuries are that serious and they all should be back by mid August.( Gaston is back training already)

We still don't know what is happening with Quitongo or Tiffoney either.

Squad def needs another attacking wide midfielder and right back as a minimum.

Still reckon we'll be nearer the bottom than top but I'm more confident of avoiding 9th. Very early days but from what I've witnessed so far I reckon if Harkins and Dobbie have more good days than bad we won't have any problem scoring goals unless GN goes back to a defensive set-up against the better sides. I still think we'll be dodgy at the back until we figure out our best back 4 and they can start to gel.