Early Season predictions

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
Who's paying his wages out of interest?  We had our chairman paying Marius Niculae's 4k a week personally when we had him.

Two ex-chairman is what I've been told.

Not bad then.

The only sure thing seems to be County going up as Champions. They seem to have recruited quite well and if they are struggling they'll just spend even more cash in January as is "the Ross County way".

We'll do well to get into the playoffs. I'm hopeful we can bag 3rd or 4th but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up around 6th.

Edited by RiG

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

The only sure thing seems to be County going up as Champions. They seem to have recruited quite well and if they are struggling they'll just spend even more cash in January as is "the Ross County way".

We'll do well to get into the playoffs. I'm hopeful we can bag 3rd or 4th but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up around 6th.

Will wait and see who our final signing of the summer will be first. We're still a striker light but there's rumours this week of Don Cowie returning which would be an excellent signing even though we've already got a pretty good midfield.

26 minutes ago, RiG said:

The only “sure thing” is there’s no such thing as a “sure thing”.

I find these threads pretty laughable but they’re a symptom of the closed season combined with the P&B way.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I find these threads pretty laughable but they’re a symptom of the closed season combined with the P&B way.

Image result for the office door close gif

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

K1S46Qa.png

34 minutes ago, virginton said:

Not really, seeing as The Famous have spent fully 144 years effortlessly lording it over permaddidy outfits like yours. Get back in your box. 

Yep, you certainly 'lauded it over' Queen of the South when 'The Famous' were sent packing to the 4th (FOURTH) tier of Scottish football.

4 hours ago, dafc_lee said:

Where would you rank Clark in the list of best strikers in the division ? When you compare them on past 2 seasons it does seem a bit mental to criticise Dobbie for lack of goals against the top 5 when you consider Clark only scored 3 goals in his first season ( 2 Morton , 1 Falkirk) and 3 again last season (1 st mirren, 1 Dundee Utd and 1 Inverness) against the top 5 teams.

You've only proven my point of how appaling Dobbie's record is.

He'll score 35 goals against Alloa and be considered a world beater while effectively sitting it out against better opposition. Good luck to him. He's raking in a small fortune.

7 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

You've only proven my point of how appaling Dobbie's record is.

He'll score 35 goals against Alloa and be considered a world beater while effectively sitting it out against better opposition. Good luck to him. He's raking in a small fortune.

You've not told us what you make of your marquee summer striker signing sensation scoring only three goals against the top five sides last year. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You've not told us what you make of your marquee summer striker signing sensation scoring only three goals against the top five sides last year. 

A better rate than Dobbie considering Dunfermline were in the top 5 themselves. Maybe include goals against the 6th placed side for Clark to give a fairer comparison.

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

A better rate than Dobbie considering Dunfermline were in the top 5 themselves. Maybe include goals against the 6th placed side for Clark to give a fairer comparison.

:lol: Enjoy your stay. 

2 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Yep, you certainly 'lauded it over' Queen of the South when 'The Famous' were sent packing to the 4th (FOURTH) tier of Scottish football.

The Famous were busy emptying a scumbag asset stripper from the club and stopping the club from doing a Rangers at the time; results on the park understandably took a backseat for two seasons while we saved our club. As opposed to the likes of Queen of the South and Ayr United who have spent literally decades slumming it in the seaside leagues with no such mitigating circumstances to account for it; that's just called 'being pish'. 

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Who's paying his wages out of interest?  We had our chairman paying Marius Niculae's 4k a week personally when we had him.

Signed him on Fm around that time, big fan. 

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Two ex-chairman is what I've been told.

8k a week then? Queens are so #money