Early Season predictions

Countdown to the first proper tantrum when someone's no happy at someone else's prediction for their team. Dominated by Falkirk fans last season, we'll see who's ragin' that no one fancies their chances this time.

1. Ross County © (P)
————————————————
2. Dundee United (Q-Semi)
————————————————
3. Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Q)
4. Greenock Morton (Q)
————————————————
5. Partick Thistle
6. Falkirk
7. Dunfermline Athletic
8. Ayr United
————————————————
9. Queen of the South (q)
————————————————
10. Alloa Athletic ®

No danger will we win the league.

Second at best but i see us finishing behind Inverness and County. No idea about Thistle but if you're still relying on Chris Erskine and Blair Spittal then we should be ahead of you at the end of the season.

As long as Laszlo is here we are in trouble. Would love to be wrong. 

21 hours ago, GiGi said:

Countdown to the first proper tantrum when someone's no happy at someone else's prediction for their team. Dominated by Falkirk fans last season, we'll see who's ragin' that no one fancies their chances this time.

I’m having to step away from the keyboard due to these lowly predictions for us. 

21 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Falkirk fans again IMO.

Na no chance of that. Last year we finished 2nd for the 2nd year in a row, looked to have strengthened that team only losing Luke Leahy and adding a fans favourite and proven baller in this division in Rory loy. Coupled with Nathan Austin who found great form at the end of the season and the marketing team having us believe it was #ourtime had us all whipped up and feeling spicy for the season ahead. Instead we were served up some of the worst stuff I have seen, sacked the manager and scrapped the squad and was actually pleased to finish above the relegation spot. Under no illusion or delusion of what can happen. Until we see how they play on the park, I haven't a fucking clue. I think most Falkirk fans would just be keeping the head down and quietly hoping for at least a top 4 after that omnishambles of a season. 

7 minutes ago, virginton said:

You clearly don't know much about a fanbase full of absolute roasters then. 

Well if the coyb Facebook page is anything to go by, it's pretty hard to argue with your point, and I know you are being sincere since you will be well versed in the roaster fanbase sector. 

26 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Na no chance of that. Last year we finished 2nd for the 2nd year in a row, looked to have strengthened that team only losing Luke Leahy and adding a fans favourite and proven baller in this division in Rory loy. Coupled with Nathan Austin who found great form at the end of the season and the marketing team having us believe it was #ourtime had us all whipped up and feeling spicy for the season ahead. Instead we were served up some of the worst stuff I have seen, sacked the manager and scrapped the squad and was actually pleased to finish above the relegation spot. Under no illusion or delusion of what can happen. Until we see how they play on the park, I haven't a fucking clue. I think most Falkirk fans would just be keeping the head down and quietly hoping for at least a top 4  after that omnishambles of a season. 

A pretty sensible post in the main, till you lost it with the bit near the end.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

7 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

No danger will we win the league.

Second at best but i see us finishing behind Inverness and County. No idea about Thistle but if you're still relying on Chris Erskine and Blair Spittal then we should be ahead of you at the end of the season.

As long as Laszlo is here we are in trouble. Would love to be wrong. 

Last time Chris Erskine was in this league he scored double that of any of your midfielders last season. 

All predictions within an error of + or - 9 spaces.

And yes, they are all blank, possibly the daftest time of the season to be doing this. Could have waited until after the pre-season cup groups kicked off.