Premier League 2018-19

6 hours ago, 7-2 said:

As for Rab, it's really quite simple. He stated during his breakdown a couple of months ago that he was going to ruin threads as revenge for everyone laughing at his team and calling them Lolverpool and he's been having a go at everyone ever since. Like any other of the attention seeking roasters on here, just ignore him, skip past his posts and get on with your life.  It isn't a problem. 

What you should have done 7-2 is seized upon my breakdown and roaster tendencies and ripped me apart on here ... :lol: 

On 19/08/2018 at 17:38, Bairnardo said:

Mourinho is lost, Uniteds transfer business in recent years has been appalling. Outside the top 4 for them and possibly down at 7 or 8 IMO

City will romp it. Mourinho will walk end of season.

23 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Click on your profile ... account ... ignored users ... fire my name in. Mind it’s a B in the middle not a C ... :lol: 

Hahaha! Come on the 'pool, fk united. Worked in Manchester and visited ot - it is just a big fucking massive car park, but could never go in that place. 

Edited by bairney

On 19/08/2018 at 14:24, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are not a fanboy ?? f**k sake what a statement.

You are the quintessential fan boy with your camera at games (if you are actually there of course).

On 19/08/2018 at 15:09, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah the typical tourist at games taking pictures rather than watching the game. Quite annoying for genuine fans, particularly when stuck behind one.

On 19/08/2018 at 18:16, Bairnardo said:

Hope setting Rab to ignore will allow me to read this thread without wanting to gouge my eyes out with the claw end of a hammer.

Absolute thread AIDS.

On 19/08/2018 at 18:47, J_Stewart said:

I put him on ignore a while ago. It’s wholly improved the reading experience in this part of the board. Grimbo Mk.II

17 hours ago, tbone stag said:

People don’t like him because he ruins every thread by making it all about him. He lives for it. The result is that threads get filled with rubbish that derails the topic of conversation. Setting him on ignore is the obvious solution but that doesn’t mean he should be allowed to ruin every thread he enters.

8 hours ago, 7-2 said:

As for Rab, it's really quite simple. He stated during his breakdown a couple of months ago that he was going to ruin threads as revenge for everyone laughing at his team and calling them Lolverpool and he's been having a go at everyone ever since. Like any other of the attention seeking roasters on here, just ignore him, skip past his posts and get on with your life.  It isn't a problem. 

Multiple pages of yer da’ contributing f**k all to the topic right there, whilst spectacularly failing to grasp what constitutes ‘thread AIDS’ and not being at all bothered by a boy posting about football on a football forum. Tbh I’m actually quite looking forward to Rab’s next batch of stolen photos...

In other news.... I heard some Man Utd fan call in to Jim White on Talksport this morning saying saying how the fans hate Mourinho’s style of play and that he’d seen a group of fans had tried to start a ‘We want Zidane’ chant at the Brighton game yesterday. Don’t know if Zidane’s  the answer though. He did well in the Champions League with Real but finished miles behind Barcelona in La Liga, much like Man Utd will finish behind City, yet again. If I were a Man Utd fan I’d be wanting Luis Enrique in as manager. 

I actually reckon that Mourinho will end up getting the boot before we even get to Christmas. 

Edited by 8MileBU

Multiple pages of yer da’ contributing f**k all to the topic right there, whilst spectacularly failing to grasp what constitutes ‘thread AIDS’ and not being at all bothered by a boy posting about football on a football forum. Tbh I’m actually quite looking forward to Rab’s next batch of stolen photos...
In other news.... I heard some Man Utd fan call in to Jim White on Talksport this morning saying saying how the fans hate Mourinho’s style of play and that he’d seen a group of fans had tried to start a ‘We want Zidane’ chant at the Brighton game yesterday. Don’t know if Zidane’s  the answer though. He did well in the Champions League with Real but finished miles behind Barcelona in La Liga, much like Man Utd will finish behind City, yet again. If I were a Man Utd fan I’d be wanting Luis Enrique in as manager. 
I actually reckon that Mourinho will end up getting the boot before we even get to Christmas. 

Not sure why I am bothering tbh but in my defence, I was talking football, and specifically EPL. But since my opinion of the EPL contains a level of criticism, Rab started yet again with the horrendous "you dont go to games" type patter. He also made several other blinkered nonsense statements about the league and about my ability to pass comment on it.

In short, he was talking fucking shite, so in fairness to myself, I tooknthe best option for the thread and patched him.

Dont let that get in the way of yer wee rant though.

On 19/08/2018 at 18:38, Ludo*1 said:

Is there any clear identifiable reason as to why Mourinho has turned into an absolute dour puss that has turned into a poison for the clubs he's at rather than having the effect that one of the best managers the world has seen, should be having? It seems to stem from that disastrous season at Chelsea. He's never been the same guy since then. His personality has completely changed. He's always had a huffy tendency, but he's been in a permanent mood for about 4-5 year now and just saps any positivity from Man United.

Real Madrid broke him. 

He'd been loved for being the manager he was everywhere, went to Real and nothing he done was good enough. 

A testament to how big that club is, really. 

Not sure why I am bothering tbh but in my defence, I was talking football, and specifically EPL. But since my opinion of the EPL contains a level of criticism, Rab started yet again with the horrendous "you dont go to games" type patter. He also made several other blinkered nonsense statements about the league and about my ability to pass comment on it.

In short, he was talking fucking shite, so in fairness to myself, I tooknthe best option for the thread and patched him.

You could always just ignore him.

Don’t let that get in the way of yer wee rant though.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You started talking about fan enjoyment of something you’ve only seen on your telly and got your arse handed to you. End of story :)