Premier League 2018-19

Guest Moomintroll

Hate shitty & the victims equally but are people seriously claiming that Klopp is a failure for managing a team to potentially 97 points in the league & probably, but not a certainty to, get knocked out of the CL by the overwhelmingly likely winners? Much as I dislike Cristiano Ronaldo that is like saying he is a shite footballer because Lionel Messi is very slightly better than him.

16 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Hate shitty & the victims equally but are people seriously claiming that Klopp is a failure for managing a team to potentially 97 points in the league & probably, but not a certainty to, get knocked out of the CL by the overwhelmingly likely winners? Much as I dislike Cristiano Ronaldo that is like saying he is a shite footballer because Lionel Messi is very slightly better than him.

Nobody is seriously suggesting Klopp is a failure this season.

Guest Moomintroll
You are losing me here Moomin ... who needs divine intervention ... Killie ? 
Nah Killie are fine for once now we have our leader. You know exactly what set of useless articles I am discussing.

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
11 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:
Nobody is seriously suggesting Klopp is a failure this season.

I think some people genuinely are but I may be wrong.

I don’t think people are.

People are, rightly imo, questioning his ability to deliver trophies. He’s not won anything for a while.

He has a great opportunity to change that this season.

Guest Moomintroll
People are, rightly imo, questioning his ability to deliver trophies. He’s not won anything for a while.
Fair enough but if he fails to deliver a trophy in spite of getting 97 points, then apart from the obvious answer of getting 99+ points I'm not sure what else he can do. All petty rivalries aside both teams have been excellent to watch but if pushed I would prefer Liverpool to win it.

19 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
25 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Fair enough but if he fails to deliver a trophy in spite of getting 97 points, then apart from the obvious answer of getting 99+ points I'm not sure what else he can do. All petty rivalries aside both teams have been excellent to watch but if pushed I would prefer Liverpool to win it.

Two very good sides with all to play for but don’t forget Liverpool had a 9 point lead at one point.

If he wins either league or European Cup then I’ll admit he’s done great. If not question marks will remain.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Two very good sides with all to play for but don’t forget Liverpool had a 9 point lead at one point.

If he wins either league or European Cup then I’ll admit he’s done great. If not question marks will remain.

He didn’t. Liverpool had a 7 point lead after 18 games and before going to the Etihad a couple of games later.