Premier League 2018-19

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Nope. 700/1 is just the “equivalent” odds had you gone with the roll-over betting. Actual odds if you had an acca on all the games would have been far greater.

And all that being said I wouldn’t be surprised if Cardiff got something against Man Utd.

edit - I have now realised I am talking shite here as I haven’t factored in the increased stakes every time you “roll over”. How silly.

Yeah man it was rolling over the initial stake with profits each time. 

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Thought this too, and thought maybe Salah and Mane might’ve been the two subbed for Oxlade-Chamberlain and Shaqiri.

I find it very strange Barca saying they won't be resting players this weekend too.  They need 3 points from 12 to win the title.  I'd be resting everybody this weekend.

2 hours ago, Kuro said:

I find it very strange Barca saying they won't be resting players this weekend too.  They need 3 points from 12 to win the title.  I'd be resting everybody this weekend.

Why? Get it won and done. 

7 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

I still maintain Origi is a better player at this point. Not that HE is amazing or anything, but he doesn't have to be to be better than Sturridge.

Unfortunately the injuries have taken their toll on Sturridge. He deserved his start tonight though as Origi was awful in Porto before being hooked at half time. 

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They won’t.

and it is already.

It’s not over until it’s over Mel :)

Really enjoyed that tonight nice early goal and a very comfortable win. Fair play to Huddersfield who had a bit of a go but that could take the chances that came there way and they were probably lucky it was just 5. Liverpool now more than 2 years unbeaten at home in the Premier League. It’s back over to Manchester C now on Sunday :)  

Got a few snaps I’ll save them for the morning :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Despite their awful season Huddersfield had the full 3000 there last night. Fair play to them it could be a while before they are back. 

6C698348-F691-4FB8-81D2-F14832570F90.jpeg

EA8CBD33-2343-48CD-A709-1B1A6D0DF083.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

9 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Cause they have a CL semi final on Wednesday.  Their reserves could easily get 3 from 12.

Nah, not for me. The boys who have put the work in all year should be the ones to get the job done. 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Nah, not for me. The boys who have put the work in all year should be the ones to get the job done. 

What?  That's weird.  They want to win the CL too.  It's obviously beneficial to that end to have your top players fresh.  The whole benefit of a decent lead is it allows you to rest players, it's bizarre they say they're not going to.

Pretty much this. There’s a lot to be said for form. If you have a settled team who are playing well, fit, focused and ready to go, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

What?  That's weird.  They want to win the CL too.  It's obviously beneficial to that end to have your top players fresh.  The whole benefit of a decent lead is it allows you to rest players, it's bizarre they say they're not going to.

At this stage of the season, with the frequency of matches and having it all to play for, I doubt training is overly strenuous, so maybe the players are fresh and don’t need a rest?

Can’t say I’ve noticed anyone at Barca, Liverpool etc looking particularly fatigued.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Absolutely Del. Momentum is massive and can see why Jurgen kept it late before making changes last night. Mind you how shape did Chamberlain look when he came on :wub: