Premier League 2018-19

With the season about to start, here is my predicted table that will most likely be quite wrong
1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Tottenham
4. Chelsea
5. Man Utd
6. Everton
7. Arsenal
8. Wolves
9. Leicester
10. West Ham
11. Burnley
12. Newcastle
13. Southampton
14. Bournemouth
15. Brighton
16. Fulham
17. Watford
18. Crystal Palace
19. Cardiff
20. Huddersfield
1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Chelsea
7. Everton
8. Wolves
9. Leicester
10. Fulham
11. Bournemouth
12. Newcastle
13. West Ham
14. Southampton
15. Crystal Palace
16. Brighton
17. Watford
18. Burnley
19. Cardiff
20. Huddersfield

Although the teams from 8 down could almost be in any order. Think Fulham and Wolves will do well.

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Spurs
5. Chelsea
6. Man Utd
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. West Ham
10. Bournemouth
11. Southampton
12. Watford
13. Fulham
14. Burnley
15. Newcastle
16. Palace
17. Brighton
18. Wolves
19. Cardiff
20. Huddersfield

Wolves to not click at all and pull a QPR after so many signings.

1. Manchester City

2. Liverpool

3. Manchester United

4. Chelsea

5. Tottenham Hotspur

6. Arsenal

7. West Ham United

8. Wolves

9. Leicester City

10. Everton

11. Burnley

12. Fulham

13. Newcastle United

14.  Crystal Palace

15. Brighton & Hove Albion

16. Huddersfield

17. Watford

18. Southampton

19. Cardiff City

Can see Spurs maybe not doing as well this season and slipping a couple of places, maybe even leapfrogged by Everton. Still a lack of strength in depth, no apparent signings on the horizon and still overly reliant on the same 7 or 8 players from the last couple of seasons. Question marks remain over Alderweireld’s immediate future, whilst Pochettino likes to rotate his fullbacks too much for my liking. Trippier and Davies should be starting every week if fit IMO. Don’t rate Aurier too highly whilst Danny Rose is an ongoing injury worry and an outspoken wee bellend who’s tried to talk himself into a transfer.

1. Man City

2. Liverpool

3. Arsenal

4. Chelsea

5. Man Utd

6. Spurs

7. Everton

8. West Ham

9. Crystal Palace

10. Burnley

11. Leicester

12. Watford

13. Fulham

14. Bournemouth

15. Newcastle

16. Southampton

17. Brighton

18. Wolves

19. Huddersfield

20. Cardiff

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

I don't think Everton will be top half. 50million for fucking Richarlison?

I agree but they have signed Mina, Gomes and Bernard with Zouma to be confirmed. After this summer's spending spree, Silva will be under huge pressure to deliver

There should be several departures before the end of the month. Silva wants to punt Martina, Bolassie, Schneiderlin and Vlasic . Lookman wants away too.

1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Spurs
  6. Man United
  7. Leicester
  8. Brighton
  9. Everton
  10. Wolves
  11. West Ham
  12. Fulham
  13. Crystal Palace
  14. Newcastle
  15. Southampton
  16. Burnley
  17. Bournemouth
  18. Huddersfield
  19. Cardiff
  20. Watford

Confident with the top two.

The rest is a lottery. 

1 -Man City (Best manager in the world, best squad in PL so this outcome seems likely, Winning it 2 years running is seen as a very tough thing to do but Pep’s the man to do it.)

2- Liverpool (recruited well, won’t run City close though imo, Allison is a great addition, so they all are actually. Henderson will be struggling the start ahead of Fabinho.)

3 - Arsenal (Don’t think Emery has the defence he wants yet despite summer incomings but they will be far more disciplined at the back and going forward are as good as anyone. With so much expectation on Aubamyang for goals, Lacazzete has gone under the radar a bit. Expect him to be top scorer.)

4 - Man Utd (Fred is a very good addition in that he will go box to box and free Pogba up a bit more. Not good enough all round though. Expect that they will finish above Chelsea who will start slowly and Spurs who haven’t done a thing.)

5 - Chelsea (should get better as the season progresses, Jorginho will be at his best next to Kante and if he stays Hazard will enjoy Sarri’s system. Expect a slow start.)

6 - Tottenham (I don’t think the top 6 will be broken this season. Spurs still have a decent squad, albeit lacking depth, Eriksen’s quality and Kane’s prolific nature has them just ahead of the chasing pack which should include Wolves, Everton and West Ham. Fulham and Leicester have potential to be in that category too.)

7 - Wolves (Very strong squad and a manager that has been very successful at them with his 3-4-3 system. Rubin Neves will be star of the show, Diogo Jota is quality, Adam Traore is potentially brutal to face as a defender. Don’t know if Dendoncker will play in defence or midfield but he’s another promising youngster.)

8 - Everton ( I rate Marco Silva very highly, his football is great on the eye and he’s made some solid signings. Tosun will be the big man up top, basically there to poach and piss defenders off with his physicality. Behind him the 3 of Richarlison, Sigurdsson and Bernard could be quite sexual.)

9 - West Ham ( Great window for them with plenty of impressive signings, Don’t think Pellegrini is as good a manager as the 2 above but you can’t fault his recruitment. Easily enough quality for a top half finish. Yarmolenko and Anderson will with be massive successes or complete flops, there’s no middle ground imo.)

10 - Leicester (Richardo Perera should be a great signing regardless of the position he plays in on the right, I also expect big things from James Maddison too. If N’didi matures a bit defensively and Ihianacho can put pressure on Vardy then they do have potential to go higher than 10th.)

11 - Fulham (Play an attractive brand of football , they have probably had the best transfer window in the league. Think they might be cut open a bit by teams at the top but given their style and quality they can batter below par shite. Lots of top signings but the pick of the bunch for me is Seri, he’s of similar quality to Fred. Mitrovic is also a very underrated player.)

12 - Crystal Palace (Roy has them set up well, they aren’t amazing but unlike many teams will have a more settled squad from the off, a problem is their reliance on Zaha and if he gets injured they might struggle again. Max Meyer is a signing that could go either way.)

13 - Bournemouth (Was thinking they were in trouble but the signing of Lerma will give them more of a physical edge in midfield. Lots of pacy, exciting, attacking players but nobody very consistent.)

14 - Brighton ( Back 4 looks pretty strong now and they have got attacking players capable of making things happen such as Izquierdo who I expect the earn a move to a bigger club after this season. Their season will probably be finished by February.)

15 - Newcastle ( Haven’t been overly impressed with their business but I do think they Start this season very slightly stronger than they finished the last one, Going forward may be a struggle, Kenedy will be capable of a bit of magic and Atsu has pace but if they get too deep as they did last season it will be Rondon vs the whole defence at times. They will hope Ki will offers more passing quality to start attack’s. I predict that they will stay up on the basis that they concede less goals than the teams below them plus their shitfestability is bound to fluke them a couple of wins over the season.)

16 - Huddersfield (This is where it gets tough, I think their business has been ordinary but better than most have made out, they have a well enough balanced squad and a decent manager too.)

17 - Southampton ( I don’t rate Mark Hughes but I think they have more quality than those below them comfortably and while I think they’ll leak a lot, some good players going forward. It is crucial that Redmond comes good this season cause he’s they only person who possesses great pace.)

18 - Burnley ( I do think they’ll go down, not spent enough money and lack quality. I think It will be especially hard for Dyche to motivate his players given how much mentally energy his play style requires on the back of last seasons success.)

19 - Cardiff (Will start well but fade away, lack premier league quality. Pretty simple.)

20 - Watford (Appears to be a bad vibe around the club and there is nobody in the team I look at and think he going to deliver consistent good performances apart from Doucoure.)

I spent way too long on this[emoji23]

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The big issue for the top clubs is how they can cope with a long-term injury to their number one keeper. The reserve keepers are a mixed bunch and could struggle.

:lol: 

1 Man City 
2 Liverpool
3 Arsenal
4 Chelsea
5 Spurs
6 Man United
7 West Ham
8 Everton
9 Crystal Palace
10 Newcastle
11 Wolves
12 Leicester
13 Watford
14 Bournemouth
15 Fulham
16 Southampton
17 Burnley
18 Brighton
19 Huddersfield
20 Cardiff 

10 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

1.Man City

2.Liverpool

3.Arsenal

4.Chelsea

5.Man United

6.Spurs 

7.Everton

8.West Ham

9.Fulham

10.Leicester

11.Crystal Palace

12.Southampton

13.Wolves

14.Brighton

15.Newcastle

16.Burnley

17.Watford

18.Bournemouth

19.Watford

20.Cardiff

waiting

Huddersfield fans waiting to see if they are predicted to survive or not.

1. Manchester City
2. Liverpool
3. Manchester United
4. Chelsea
5. Tottenham
6. Arsenal
7. Wolves
8. Everton
9. Crystal Palace
10. West Ham
11. Leicester
12. Fulham