Premier League 2018-19

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Keita has shown flashes as to why he was signed to be Liverpool's midfield creator but not consistently. at the moment Liverpool's best 3 are Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Henderson but Henderson is woefully inconsistent

Hmm and yet those 3 have barely played together. The only one that is nailed on to start at the moment is Wijnaldum. Personally I’d start Fabinho every game too but Klopp knows what he is doing. 

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Keita has shown flashes as to why he was signed to be Liverpool's midfield creator but not consistently. at the moment Liverpool's best 3 are Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Henderson but Henderson is woefully inconsistent

Hmm and yet those 3 have barely played together. The only one that is nailed on to start at the moment is Wijnaldum. Personally I’d start Fabinho every game too but Klopp knows what he is doing. 

15 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Because they’re both spoilers that can (usually in Henderson’s case) run all game and stop folk playing.

Fabinho's tackling stats are outstanding though. He's a better spoiler than Henderson imo

2 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Fabinho's tackling stats are outstanding though. He's a better spoiler than Henderson imo

Fabinho is also a better passer than Henderson.  Fabinho is better than Henderson at pretty much every aspect of the game that Henderson is known for.  

Two different types of player though. As you’ve pointed out Fabinho’s possibly got the best tackling stats, but the Milner/Henderson type do their spoiling by being fit as f**k and pressing/closing down/generally being busy b*****ds.

Jordan Pickford caught up in a scrap in Sunderland.

Apparently Newcastle fans had been heckling him without reaction, so turned to his fiancee, and he snapped.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently Newcastle fans had been heckling him without reaction, so turned to his fiancee, and he snapped.

Oh deary deary me. Picky what have you done. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yet more evidence that Little Picky is thick as mince. Pure, 100% unadulterated Brexit.

Pickford is clearly a p***k, but I do think it’s a bit rich people coming out with all sorts of “what an idiot” type posts. I’m fairly sure most people on here would be seething if someone started having a go at their partner right in front of them. Like to think I’d be sensible and walk away, but I’ve no idea what was said so can’t judge how I’d react tbh.

Fulham will be relegated if they lose at Watford tonight.  Good IMO, they and Huddersfield have stunk the place out.  Back to the Sky Bet with them where they belong.