Premier League 2018-19

49 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Terrible game but United did well under the circumstances. Lolverpool were terrible and have no excuse for not winning that at a canter. Another two points dropped by the scousers so not all bad. 

:) 

51BB9713-8CC1-43F0-9250-F0575C958A83.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

Has Klopp been saying Man United's first 11 getting ravaged by injuries was what cost Liverpool the game? :huh:

Yes.  It broke up their rhythm.  :lol:

His excuses are so good I'm sure he used to work in PR for Network Rail.

Liverpool a point ahead but City with the much better goal difference, 

Liverpool run in:

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Burnley (H)

Fulham (A)

Spurs (H)

Southampton (A)

Chelsea (H)

Cardiff (A)

Huddersfield (H)

Newcastle (A)

Wolves (H)

City run in:

West Ham (H)

Bournemouth (A)

Watford (H)

Fulham (A)

Cardiff (H)

Crystal Palace (A)

Spurs (H)

Man Utd (A)

Burnley (A)

Leicester (H)

Brighton (A)

Man United had the better of the chances and will see it as two points dropped. Why would they be happy about that?

They’ll be disappointed given the chances they had but given Liverpool have been pushing for the title pretty much all season... Don’t think I really need to explain much more tbh.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

They’ll be disappointed given the chances they had but given Liverpool have been pushing for the title pretty much all season. Don’t think I really need to explain much more tbh.

I'm not sure a team that misses more chances to actually win a game of football will be happy that they only got a point because the other team are going for the title, tbh.

I'm not sure a team that misses more chances to actually win a game of football will be happy that they only got a point because the other team are going for the title, tbh.

It’s a really simple thing you’re failing to understand here. Liverpool are pushing Man City for the league title. They’ll be far more disappointed than the team who are 14 points behind and have never been in the title race this season.

Obviously Man Utd be disappointed to some extent given they had chances to win it but they’re a club in transition from Mourinho’s shambles. Their objective for the remainder of the season will be to secure a Champions League spot.