Premier League 2018-19

38 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I was reading about the Tosun not wanting to leave England so unless he is moving on to another team. Think he is a cracking player

Besiktas want him on loan. Everton want to sell him. Apparently he's keen to return to Besiktas.

Everton are after Bertrand Traore apparently. Also saw them being linked with Meunier a couple of weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:
Besiktas want him on loan. Everton want to sell him. Apparently he's keen to return to Besiktas.
Everton are after Bertrand Traore apparently. Also saw them being linked with Meunier a couple of weeks ago.

Strange one. I seen recently ( maybe was weekend when he scored ) that he was happy in England

He definitely wanted to leave in January, I remember. Given how little he's played, I can't see that changing much. Anyway, if Everton are after Mitrovic or Augustin from RB Leipzig then I don't think he'll have much choice in the matter either way.

5 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

IMG_2336.jpg
A weird breed

If only they were in a different league, then they might win it.  Maybe the League of Ireland or the Thai League 1 so they can play in front of their diehard fans

39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Manchester United have made initial contact with Fulham over the potential signing of Ryan Sessegnon.

Is he even that good ?

That's a strange one, I thought he was destined for Tottenham. 

He's been ridden red raw at LB but I think he's got the makings of a very good winger. 

13 minutes ago, Torpar said:

If only they were in a different league, then they might win it.  Maybe the League of Ireland or the Thai League 1 so they can play in front of their diehard fans

The Champions League ? ... :D 

43 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

He's a young English player so yes...world class most likely.

^^^

A World Cup semi and a few teams full of foreigners getting into European finals and people are getting carried away. 

16 hours ago, Dele said:

FA Cup final tomorrow. City can do the domestic treble but I wouldn't really grudge Watford winning it. 

Hopefully it's a decent game but I really can't see anything other than City, by a few.

Seen on the BBC this morning if Watford win it would mean Man Utd would enter the Europa League in the second qualifying round. In July, the same day they've got a pre-season game v Tottenham in Shanghai. Only downside is that Wolves would miss out on a European spot if Watford win.

ManCity confirm Vincent Kompany is to leave the club after 11 years and 360 appearances.

That is a colossal pair of boots to fill. Injuries have taken their toll in recent seasons, but when he’s been fit this season and despite Laporte proving to be a good buy, Kompany is still the best centre back at Man City, perhaps even the whole EPL, probably only behind VVD.

That is a colossal pair of boots to fill. Injuries have taken their toll in recent seasons, but when he’s been fit this season and despite Laporte proving to be a good buy, Kompany is still the best centre back at Man City, perhaps even the whole EPL, probably only behind VVD.

IMG_2347.jpg
That goal

He's posted part 1 of 2 of his 'open letter' on his social media. Basically thanking the fans etc. Part two will no doubt say where he's going/retiring. What is this pish? Griezsmann apparently wanted to do "My decision, part 2" after last seasons I'm Staying! and Atleti told him, rightly, to GTF. 

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Certain player at Ajax maybe man city may go for...

They'd be daft not to. Might want more experience though and a few in Serie A fit the bill. 

24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Everton are in talks to sign goalkeeper Jonas Lossl, whose Huddersfield contract expires this summer.

Marginally better than signing a striker from Huddersfield, I suppose.

27 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Everton are in talks to sign goalkeeper Jonas Lossl, whose Huddersfield contract expires this summer.

A back up to pickford I presume

He can get the high ones. 

On 09/08/2018 at 20:46, accies1874 said:
  1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Spurs
  6. Man United
  7. Leicester
  8. Brighton
  9. Everton
  10. Wolves
  11. West Ham
  12. Fulham
  13. Crystal Palace
  14. Newcastle
  15. Southampton
  16. Burnley
  17. Bournemouth
  18. Huddersfield
  19. Cardiff
  20. Watford

Confident with the top two.

The rest is a lottery. 

Actually did alright here. Four of the top six bang-on and nine other teams were just one place out. 

Spoiler

There's probably a joke about Lolverpool in there, but I'm not going to make it. 

Brighton, Fulham  and Watford were spectacularly wrong. 

Predictions start at page six on the web version if anyone fancies seeing how they got on.

Man Utd trying to agree a €55 mill deal with Barca for Ivan Rakitic. Smashing player but a little pricey at his age.
Thats the market they are in now. Top top players wont go to them so they will have to pay over the odds for older guys. Not that theres anything wrong with that on a footballing basis. In fact Rakitic would be their best signing in years.