Premier League 2018-19

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I started supporting City way back in the olden days when we had Mancini as boss, and guys like Dzeko, Kolarov etc in the team. Stuck with the team through thick and thin over the years though and the faith is justified as we top off this season with yet another Premier League. So emotional right now.

This is for people like you. The lifeblood of that club. 

Enjoy your day! 

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I started supporting City way back in the olden days when we had Mancini as boss, and guys like Dzeko, Kolarov etc in the team. Stuck with the team through thick and thin over the years though and the faith is justified as we top off this season with yet another Premier League. So emotional right now.

I was going to games when only 30k fans would show up, only us hardcore fans know how much this means.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

This is for people like you. The lifeblood of that club. 

Enjoy your day! 

Sickens me a bit that you get these plastic "fans" that have come along since Pep came in really, they haven't experienced the tough times. But we just have to let it go and enjoy the day, another momentous occasion in the 11-year history of this club.

Sickens me a bit that you get these plastic "fans" that have come along since Pep came in really, they haven't experienced the tough times. But we just have to let it go and enjoy the day, another momentous occasion in the 11-year history of this club.

You were there when Middlesbrough spanked City 8-1. You have stuck around! Make this day worth it

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Think I will get my city league winners tattoo next to my Utd and Chelsea ones.

Love this club.  City through and through.

My heart goes out to Chelsea and Liverpool fans.  Imagine coming so close on such limited budgets.  Their supporters are true fans.  Liverpool still haven't signed a player for more than £75 million.  

Edit: John Barnes is literally turning Jurgen Klopp into an against-all-odds story, and praising the fans for staying with him through the bad times.  I honestly wish I was making it up.

Edited by Savage Henry

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No one is gonna admit to having an Arsenal tattoo.

I know someone who has one. Drives a Lexus.