Premier League 2018-19

Scott Parker has been named the permanent manager of Fulham

Bit of a risky one as he has no managerial experience. Guess maybe the board & club are looking at mid-table obscurity or top half at best next season & build something under Parker for a few seasons.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Man Utd linked with some jobber from Swansea.
Another season of mediocrity awaits.

Not even a jobber. it would be punt on a player who has had only one season in the Championship. 

Daniel James is Welsh international so it's probably a Giggs recommendation. 

And £15 million is OTT -  Leeds had agreed to pay £10 million for him in January before Swansea pulled the plug.

Spurs have allegedly agree a fee with Barca of €30 million for Andre Gomes

Decent bit of business as central midfield is a weak point just now.

Hopefully turns out a good signing for Spurs. Can see he’s got ability but Everton have looked a far better side without him in recent weeks.

13 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Can't believe yous are going to finish on 97 points and still not win the league. Unreal.

Incredible QoS. Guess everyone knew what the challenge was before the season started after what they did last season but it’ll be a tough one to take tomorrow. The Champions League final to come in 3 weeks will soften the blow though I guess  :)

Hopefully turns out a good signing for Spurs. Can see he’s got ability but Everton have looked a far better side without him in recent weeks.
Wanyama and Dier in there give me the dry boak. Sissoko has been a revelation this season however we need at least two top midfielders

5 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Wanyama and Dier in there give me the dry boak. Sissoko has been a revelation this season however we need at least two top midfielders

:lol: 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

12 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

What the f**k is your actual problem? I follow Dundee United every other week and go to Spurs games when i can get (been since the fuckin late 80s )

I was just trying to wind you up. Looks like it worked. Spurs games when you can I’ve got no idea why you would call them we. 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Not as funny as 96 points. Or 95, or 94, 93 , 92, 91 ... :D

Whilst I get the deflection you’re going for, I’d actually say it’s funnier than any of those points totals. If you’d been a fair bit off it wouldn’t have been particularly funny at all. To end up so close but still not win it is much funnier.

Story in the media the last couple of days is that Poch is to make wholesale changes over the summer and Wanyama is the one named already who is available for transfer. Centre midfield definitely needs strengthened though.

10 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Whilst I get the deflection you’re going for, I’d actually say it’s funnier than any of those points totals. If you’d been a fair bit off it wouldn’t have been particularly funny at all. To end up so close but still not win it is much funnier.

Deflection? Not me :D

Nah no chance. Despite the inevitable happening tomorrow I wouldn’t swap it. Liverpool have pushed them all the way when so many times it looked like they drop points and hand them it. Fair play to Man City they’ve answered every question asked. 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Deflection? Not me :D

Nah no chance. Despite the inevitable happening tomorrow I wouldn’t swap it. Liverpool have pushed them all the way when so many times it looked like they drop points and hand them it. Fair play to Man City they’ve answered every question asked. 

Think you’ve misunderstood me. Obviously as a Liverpool fan you’d prefer to have more points, anything else would be nonsense, but if a neutral was looking to laugh at Liverpool failing then it’s far funnier that they’ve had an unbelievable season that most years would win it but still not getting there rather than finishing comfortably behind someone else like you suggested.

Story in the media the last couple of days is that Poch is to make wholesale changes over the summer and Wanyama is the one named already who is available for transfer. Centre midfield definitely needs strengthened though.
Got to be done. Winks is fine but is injury prone. Dier and Wanyama need to go though. Two top level midfielders are a must as well as a right back and another striker