Premier League 2018-19

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

What's your point? It seems like it's going to be asinine. 

Absolutely :D

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I enjoyed watching Kompany’s goal from the comfort of my sofa in Arbroath. Wouldn’t have got all those magnificent replay angles either if I was at the game

It was some strike Lichtie. Sounds like you are getting value for your money :)

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

And indeed to the 1960's Man United,  or Chapman's Arsenal or...

Huddersfield in the 30s ? Bet they were insufferable :lol:

Do Lolverpool fans operate under the same delusions as Celtic fans, namely that they deserve to win stuff by virtue of being plucky underdogs with spirit who simply want it more than anyone else?

1 minute ago, nsr said:

Do Lolverpool fans operate under the same delusions as Celtic fans, namely that they deserve to win stuff by virtue of being plucky underdogs with spirit who simply want it more than anyone else?

Oppressed too,you forgot oppressed.

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Two peas in the same obnoxious, cult like pod. 

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: is way too long for a lunch hour reply.

My currert fave at the moment though seems to be the justification that Liverpools money from their billionaire owner is somehow purer than Man City's Billionaire Owners.

Every sentence I hear from a Red pal at the moment seems to contain the slur on Man City's "Oil Money" and yet he is also a SNP supporter whose every arguement in support of Independence includes setting up  a Oil Fund ....without any sense of irony. Maybe he wants an Independent Scotland to buy Liverpool.

3 hours ago, nsr said:

3 hours ago, Kuro said:

Oppressed too,you forgot oppressed.

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

Two peas in the same obnoxious, cult like pod. 

Got no time for Celtic. Agree on that part but with regards to ‘Liverpool’ you are wide of the mark. 

1 hour ago, Dylangt7 said:

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: is way too long for a lunch hour reply.

My currert fave at the moment though seems to be the justification that Liverpools money from their billionaire owner is somehow purer than Man City's Billionaire Owners.

Every sentence I hear from a Red pal at the moment seems to contain the slur on Man City's "Oil Money" and yet he is also a SNP supporter whose every arguement in support of Independence includes setting up  a Oil Fund ....without any sense of irony. Maybe he wants an Independent Scotland to buy Liverpool.

Obviously in the middle of all that your ‘Red pal’ would have a point in that the level of investment has been off the scale and for some time. It is what it is though. 

Just now, highlandcowden said:

tbh,that just makes calls for a first loser trophy all the more pitiful and undignified;)

Ha ha you are the one taking a talksp*rt set up seriously ... :D

On 05/05/2019 at 21:42, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Did anyone else initially read that first line as Salah is a Gooner?

Only if they read it when it was the old font...

On 06/05/2019 at 18:10, This time Perthshirebell said:

The world doesn't revolve around you, Rab.   You're not the moon!

There's an "r" in moron, so you can drop the "not"...