Premier League 2018-19

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

This is a snapshot of how Liverpool fans are going to be carrying on if they don't win the league this year or in the next couple of seasons. Claiming a moral, and therefore superior victory because they ran City so close. 

They are the most entitled shower of wanks in football. I take no pleasure in hoping City win the league; frankly I resent Liverpool for being so unlikeable as to make that necessary.

4 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

There isn’t one for Brighton as far as I’m aware.  What would you suggest?  ‘Tights on’?

Shite-on Michael Gove* Shambley On 

*That’s an expletive

Kompany always seems like a thoroughly nice guy.

When weighing up who I want to win the league, the main deciding factors were;

Vincent Kompany - Good guy.
Kyle Walker - Utter p***k.

Andy Robertson - Hero
Liverpool fans - c***s.

City for the title it is then.

38 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

When weighing up who I want to win the league, the main deciding factors were;

Vincent Kompany - Good guy.
Kyle Walker - Utter p***k.

Andy Robertson - Hero
Liverpool fans - c***s.

City for the title it is then.

Aww. The things you dream up in front of your  telly :D

7 hours ago, captainkev said:

This is a snapshot of how Liverpool fans are going to be carrying on if they don't win the league this year or in the next couple of seasons. Claiming a moral, and therefore superior victory because they ran City so close. 

They are the most entitled shower of wanks in football. I take no pleasure in hoping City win the league; frankly I resent Liverpool for being so unlikeable as to make that necessary.

:lol: 

I think you’ll be alright in Dundee. 

I despise absolutely everything about Kyle Walker, his face especially, fucking infuriates me.

You can just tell he played for Tottenham and is English. Every English, Tottenham player seems so robotic and lacks footballing intelligence.

I don't want Liverpool to win it to spare us a repeat of 2005 when dozens of glory-hunting rats on here inexplicably changed their avatars and acted like they had been born in Scotland Road.

47 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Aww. The things you dream up in front of your  telly :D

Apart from having a season ticket for a particular club most people watch most football games on the telly. It's so much easier than binoculars. 

31 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I don't want Liverpool to win it to spare us a repeat of 2005 when dozens of glory-hunting rats on here inexplicably changed their avatars and acted like they had been born in Scotland Road.

Before my time. 

I actually quite like this current Liverpool team, as opposed to, say, Man City or Chelsea... but fans like this guy mean it’ll be completely insufferable if they do win.

57 minutes ago, The OP said:

Apart from having a season ticket for a particular club most people watch most football games on the telly. It's so much easier than binoculars. 

Very much so OP. Both remote ways of experiencing it :)