Premier League 2018-19

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Liverpool or City it's like choosing between Stalin and Hitler for who is more odious.

I'm going for City to win it as at least their fans haven't murdered and injured poor Italian fans, shaming English football and leading to a ban.

Plus any Liverpool fans I've met have been irritating c***s and that's not taking into account that accent.

Team supported ... Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

When I was at school people I know who "like or support liverpool" didn't really mention liverpool back in the early 90s.
Yet they are the same ones who when questioned why they like liverpool tell me about the 80s.
Strange really.
As a mod can you tell Rab to stop quoting me. Even if you block someone still comes up saying you have been quoted. He be wasting his smiley faces ( one presumes he is doing this ).

Its Citys to lose now. Didn't realise they are playing on Monday. Salford game it is today then.

Blocked what a loser ... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

throbber using this title race for his usual wee attention seeking phase. Anything posted by throbber can be filed directly in the bin.

Throbber has always had a soft spot for Liverpool. I always imagine him being a  Italian murdering grief junkie with a perm tbf.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Throbber has always had a soft spot for Liverpool. I always imagine him being a  Italian murdering grief junkie with a perm tbf.

Did you imagine that while mounting a sheep Mel ? :) 

The media love-in is my main reason for hating Liverpool. Look at the respective reactions to Bamford and Fabinho, for instance. The cheating of the latter has hardly warranted a mention, despite being, potentially, much more important. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

throbber using this title race for his usual wee attention seeking phase. Anything posted by throbber can be filed directly in the bin.

You are a fat and ugly waste of space.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The media love-in is my main reason for hating Liverpool Look at the respective reactions to Bamford and Fabinho, for instance. The cheating of the latter has hardly warranted a mention, despite being, potentially, much more important. 

Fabinho is the very definition of "at it". I don't think they're as bad as some make out though as a team. Look at the desperation to call Salah a cheat the other week for being blatantly fouled.

I'll give you everything except the fat part. I'm junkie levels of skinny.

Was certain someone said you were a fat mosher tyoe. Maybe I’m thinking of someone else.

Also my posts are hardly attention seeking im just voicing how much I hate Man City and can’t really get my head round why so many people want them to win this at Liverpool’s expense.

G- man were the runners up of the 97 champions league Juventus? They lost 2-0 to a Paul Lambert inspired Dortmund.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was certain someone said you were a fat mosher tyoe. Maybe I’m thinking of someone else.

Also my posts are hardly attention seeking im just voicing how much I hate Man City and can’t really get my head round why so many people want them to win this at Liverpool’s expense.

G- man were the runners up of the 97 champions league Juventus? They lost 2-0 to a Paul Lambert inspired Dortmund.

It was 3-1.

I said in the Champions League thread that football in that is for the elite. Complaining about the Champions of Denmark or Hungary not getting in it has passed the point of useless. So has the argument about money in England, there's no point getting your knickers in a twist.

Very few on here are active supporters of any team out with Scotland, so why not just enjoy watching some great teams and players without the threat of your week being ruined depending on who loses?

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think two members of this forum have seen me in person. If any of them seen a fat guy, they were likely on acid.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I said in the Champions League thread that football in that is for the elite. Complaining about the Champions of Denmark or Hungary not getting in it has passed the point of useless. So has the argument about money in England, there's no point getting your knickers in a twist.

Very few on here are active supporters of any team out with Scotland, so why not just enjoy watching some great teams and players without the threat of your week being ruined depending on who loses?

Sarge ... take a bow ! :wub:

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What great teams ?

All of the top 6 teams on their day are enjoyable to watch. Further down Wolves and Leicester. Beyond that consistency can decrease, but clubs lower have individual players worth watching.

The style of football changes as you go down the divisions, but good games can still be found.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson