Premier League 2018-19

Each of these 'thread ruined' posts will be music to his ears. Don't forget that during his breakdown after the Champions League Final he said he was going to ruin the thread as revenge for everyone laughing at him and Liverpool.  Eleven months later and he's still spamming.  Each of his supposed GIRUY posts should of course just be ignored  but, failing that,  laughed at or pitied. Laughed at because P&B got to him into such a state that almost a year later he's still seeking revenge and pitied that a secondary school teacher has been reduced to measures like this and opening multiple accounts to greeny himself on an internet football forum.  Perhaps pathetic is more apt.

You’ve gone from speaking though dots to being a tactical genius in a week mallow :lol:.  

We really are taking this thread seriously now. I’ll need to start mentioning my coaching :)

6 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Each of these 'thread ruined' posts will be music to his ears. Don't forget that during his breakdown after the Champions League Final he said he was going to ruin the thread as revenge for everyone laughing at him and Liverpool.  Eleven months later and he's still spamming.  Each of his supposed GIRUY posts should of course just be ignored  but, failing that,  laughed at or pitied. Laughed at because P&B got to him into such a state that almost a year later he's still seeking revenge and pitied that a secondary school teacher has been reduced to measures like this and opening multiple accounts to greeny himself on an internet football forum.  Perhaps pathetic is more apt.

:D

Looks fine to me...
Screenshot_20190426-081909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cd7e84e3b9b6f35ec444011168b9a870.jpg

giphy.gif

I'd say the monotony of City dominating would be acceptable if it meant Liverpool still not having won an EPL. Their fans will be truly unbearable if they finally manage to equal the mighty Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City.

Can’t disagree with that!