Premier League 2018-19

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Rashford saying they didn’t play like Manchester United what does that even mean

I thought that they played exactly like Manchester United. They're now reduced to a plucky first 20 minutes against the likes of City but they inevitably crumble.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Quite possibly, seeing as everything that happened before the premier league era doesn’t count these days supposedly.

Obviously, or it wouldn't have been the Premier League. :huh:

40 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Rashford saying they didn’t play like Manchester United what does that even mean

Man Utd are the worst for pedalling the 'Man Utd way' and 'Man Utd DNA' type nonsense. I'm assuming it means fast, attacking football, which coincidentally is the 'way' of every single football club that claims to have one.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Neville being harsh on Lingard there. At full speed his boot bounced up off the turf to catch the ankle. Neville watching it slowed right down claiming he done him.

Citing "wev all been footballers" whilst analysing a super slow mo replay makes no sense. f**k off Gary

Annoyed me when Neville was asked if VAR would have stepped in for that tackle and Neville replied ‘Yes I think it would’, then he was asked if he thought it was a red card to which he replied ‘No’. 

VAR will never be used for yellow cards, only red cards where it is thought the referee has made an obvious error. How does Neville not know this. 

Man Utd are the worst for pedalling the 'Man Utd way' and 'Man Utd DNA' type nonsense. I'm assuming it means fast, attacking football, which coincidentally is the 'way' of every single football club that claims to have one.
Exactly. It's birthday card pish.