Premier League 2018-19

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I thought you had signed up with another name to be an even bigger supporter of Rab mate.

I’m not supporting rab, I’m just stating that the sitting in a bedroom stealing photos is piss poor patter 

Just seen solsjkaers interview and nevilles rant. Pretty damning calling the players out and raises the question of, has it been the managers fault all this time? Or did fergie leave a team that weren’t going to get any better and he knew that? It gets said year after year, but that back four has been neglected in exchange for big name signings. Will ole be given the time to sort all this? Clear out the ones who he thinks don’t care? Given the fickleness of fans down there, i doubt he will be.

Everton are a bit like watford and wolves (hear me out) in a way where they are so inconsistent, have a range of half decent players that maybe wouldn’t merit a place in a top 6 team, but they have a fight and determination about them. They can match some of the top 6 teams, but sometimes will be on the end of results like the one against fulham. Everton especially i can’t figure out whether it is the managers tactics or the players that cause this inconsistency.

It isn't piss poor patter, it's clear in his posts when the format and text changes half way through it. That and the fact he'll post 3/4 times in the aftermath of a game (without any of that happening) before suddenly deciding to put 'his' pictures up, hours later. 

Edited by Dele
Deleted the second paragraph.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

It isn't piss poor patter, it's clear in his posts when the format and text changes half way through it. That and the fact hell post 3/4 times in the aftermath of a game (without any of that happening) before suddenly deciding to put his pictures up. 

It all points to him stealing other people's pictures which would make it even stranger for him considering his stalking of other folk saying "we" and the like when talking of a team they support. 

:lol: 

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

It isn't piss poor patter, it's clear in his posts when the format and text changes half way through it. That and the fact he'll post 3/4 times in the aftermath of a game (without any of that happening) before suddenly deciding to put 'his' pictures up, hours later. 

Format? Text changes? What an absolute slavering fanny [emoji1]

I think his point was around Rab doesn’t actually go to Liverpool games.

Was it? I thought it was just plain slavering pish.

In fairness to Rab, I just looked back at the photos he's posted and all the ones from the Liverpool games, and the Whitehill games and all the other random games are the exact same resolution, which points to them being taken by the same camera/phone

Actually checking that [emoji1]

15 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

In fairness to Rab, I just looked back at the photos he's posted and all the ones from the Liverpool games, and the Whitehill games and all the other random games are the exact same resolution, which points to them being taken by the same camera/phone

Personally I was happy to give him the benefit of the doubt and take the risk of being fooled into thinking someone on the internet had been to a game when they actually hadn't.

Luckily someone showed a bit more commitment than I could muster

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)