Premier League 2018-19

3 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Can someone tell me how to put people on ignore? I can’t handle anymore of that Rab cretins absolutely chronic patter.

Same goes for ‘Billy Rubin’. 

"Account" - "Ignored Users" - type in the name of the poster you want to ignore.

I will fully support anyone putting Rab on ignore, btw. Since I put him, and his wee dog 8mile, who seems to mewl about trying to make pals with anyone who's getting criticism, on ignore, I cant actually catch up on posts on this thread after games etc., without it being an absolute chore.

"Account" - "Ignored Users" - type in the name of the poster you want to ignore.
I will fully support anyone putting Rab on ignore, btw. Since I put him, and his wee dog 8mile, who seems to mewl about trying to make pals with anyone who's getting criticism, on ignore, I cant actually catch up on posts on this thread after games etc., without it being an absolute chore.

Trying too hard as usual RG.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: 

Cardiff ahead at Brighton, methinks there are a lot of nervous Brighton fans at the moment, they are fading fast

Seem to have been in freefall since January. A lot of the players apparently unhappy with the negative football. Them and cardiff with just as tough run ins as each other. Could go down to the final day and after tonights game cardiff might just have the physiological advantage.

Is this the thread where we laugh at the suggestion Wayne Hennessey doesn't know what a Nazi salute is?: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47946382

Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey did not know what a Nazi salute was when he was charged with making the offensive gesture, says a Football Association panel.

The charge was found not proven this month and Wales international Hennessey, 32, will face no punishment.

The regulatory commission has published its written reasons for the decision.

It said Hennessey showed a "lamentable degree of ignorance" about Adolf Hitler, fascism and the Nazi regime.

Hennessey was pictured with his right arm in the air and left hand above his mouth in a photo posted on Instagram by German team-mate Max Meyer after Palace's FA Cup win over Grimsby on 5 January.

Hennessey denied the charge and said any resemblance to the Nazi gesture was "absolutely coincidental".

The charge was found not proven after two members of the three-man panel believed the photograph had been "misinterpreted" and the other said the "only plausible explanation" was that Hennessey made the salute.

Hennessey said he "waved and shouted at the person taking the picture to get on with it" and "put my hand over my mouth to make the sound carry".

He submitted photographs to the panel of him making similar gestures during matches to attract the attention of team-mates.

The panel said Hennessey was "able to corroborate" his explanation with a series of photographs, including one that showed his right arm raised and left hand across his mouth in a "similar way" to the photo posted on Instagram.

Hennessey said "from the outset" of the hearing that he did not know what a Nazi salute was.

"Improbable as that may seem to those of us of an older generation, we do not reject that assertion as untrue," said the panel.

"In fact, when cross-examined about this Mr Hennessey displayed a very considerable - one might even say lamentable - degree of ignorance about anything to do with Hitler, Fascism and the Nazi regime.

"Regrettable though it may be that anyone should be unaware of so important a part of our own and world history, we do not feel we should therefore find he was not telling the truth about this.

"All we would say (at the risk of sounding patronising) is that Mr Hennessey would be well advised to familiarise himself with events which continue to have great significance to those who live in a free country."

The panel said other photographs from the evening showed Hennessey's arm "raised in slightly different but comparable postures" that "at its lowest" demonstrates he was trying to attract the attention of the photographer, Jordan Bussolini.

It said the FA was "entirely justified" in bringing the case but that "rather than giving a Nazi salute, we think it more likely that Mr Hennessey was, as he says, trying to shout at and to catch the attention of the waiter."

16 hours ago, Kuro said:

Firmino isn't brilliant.  They could improve on him and make him a good squad player.  Icardi for example, though he's a dick.

icardi is great in the box but firmino is the reason liverpools system works

Edited by DanMc99

7 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Based on what? He's a glorified poacher which isn't what Liverpool want or need. There's better than Firmino out there for Liverpool but he's definitely not one of them.

Whatever.  I have very little patience for debating football with people who.don't know anything about football.  Kane is a very different player too, but he would also improve them.  I don't think you're in a position to be commenting on what Liverpool want or need.

Whatever.  I have very little patience for debating football with people who.don't know anything about football.  Kane is a very different player too, but he would also improve them.  I don't think you're in a position to be commenting on what Liverpool want or need.
Shut up you absolutely boring b*****d

Absolute belter of a post. What a c**t [emoji1].

FWIW I don’t care about anything Liverpool do or do not to.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 19:10, RandomGuy. said:

Summer Rumour Mill hits peak bollocks early, as Sky try and claim Real Madrid have made an offer for Declan Rice :lol:

Looks like City will make an offer in the upcoming window, Pellegrini has already stated that every player has a price. 

He is a class above, Gold & Sullivan will be fingering themselves over the fee. 

1 minute ago, LondonHMFC said:

Looks like City will make an offer in the upcoming window, Pellegrini has already stated that every player has a price. 

He does look really good.

Fucking great!!! The natives will be revolting.