Premier League 2018-19

Why is your team wearing (in the words of my mother) baby girl minty green uniforms?

It’s a 3rd kit, 3rd kits are 3rd choice for a reason. Although why Liverpool have ranked their outré Purple number ahead of their tame 3rd choice is something of a mystery

But there have been worse arsenal kits

IMG_0011.jpg.f4c5cba4e73bc57fc6c4f80a1c8a2c3e.jpg

Sartorial considerations aside, things are shaping up nicely for Arsenal.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Good to see Perthshire Bell back on the Barclays thread imo. Mom the Arsenal.

As is usually the case i’m with you on this one Scotty. He’s got a bit of spirit about him and we could do with some new blood on here. Up the Arsenal. 

I don't mind that Arsenal 3rd kit. The one posted above is a fucking abomination though.
I have absolutely no idea why but the abomination that you mention is one of, if not the most, sought after Arsenal shirts. Couldn't believe the first offer I got for the one I'm selling just now.

Rab pretending Mane, Firmino and Salah are superior to Ozil, Aubameyang, and Lacazette.   I think someone is rather sea sick and it's clouding their judgement after ferrying cross the Merzy  1 time too many.  

Edited by Billy Rubin

10 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Rab pretending Mane, Firmino and Salah are superior to Ozil, Aubameyang, and Lacazette.   I think someone is rather sea sick and it's clouding their judgement after ferrying cross the Merzy  1 time too many.  

20E064A8-CA5C-45B2-B81B-CA8749075FC9.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

That's just a photo, Rab.    Twelve ( 12 ) goals is a terrible return for Firmino.   Perhaps Liverpool should be splashing the cash on a decent CF, with a respectable goals:games ratio?    You know like Aubameyang or Lacazette from the far superior Arsenal front three.   

13 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

That's just a photo, Rab.    Twelve ( 12 ) goals is a terrible return for Firmino.   Perhaps Liverpool should be splashing the cash on a decent CF, with a respectable goals:games ratio?    You know like Aubameyang or Lacazette from the far superior Arsenal front three.   

I dare say if Klopp came calling the inevitable would happen Billy Boy :D .., 

6D49C76C-D021-4165-949C-8F45CA03A78C.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Can someone tell me how to put people on ignore? I can’t handle anymore of that Rab cretins absolutely chronic patter.

Same goes for ‘Billy Rubin’. 

Go to account, ignored users, type Rab B Nesbit in the box and you’ll be sorted :)

On 4/15/2019 at 10:51, Estragon is a fud said:

Liverpool's history is full of disgusting cheats and thugs  Salah just the latest in a long line. Nothing ever gets said about it though, because it's Liverpool. They're allowed to get away with murder.

Heysel?