Premier League 2018-19

37 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

I'd just like to add that everyone should visit Rwanda.  Rwanda is a landlocked East African country with a green, mountainous landscape. Its renowned Volcanoes National Park is home to mountain gorillas and golden monkeys 

Sounds like a good back up option for the Lolverpool squad should all the odds be defied :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

4 minutes ago, killie_lad said:
8 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:
Not sure if serious.  Arsenal are way too good for this shower of shite.  

I'm glad you've emboldened that, wouldn't have known you were replying to me by just quoting

You're welcome.    

Be honest here: If every team in the EPL plays at their best Arsenal are top of the best team, rite?  

5 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

You're welcome.    

Be honest here: If every team in the EPL plays at their best Arsenal are top of the best team, rite?  

Or maybe Arsenal make them look like they are playing their best because Arsenal aren't very good themselves?

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

Or maybe Arsenal make them look like they are playing their best because Arsenal aren't very good themselves?

Whoring your mother at me and then slagging off our Arsenal isn't a good look.    1 more bad post and your getting a red dot, and I mean it!  

2 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Whoring your mother at me and then slagging off our Arsenal isn't a good look.    1 more bad post and your getting a red dot, and I mean it!  

I’ll take it if you decide not to use it Billy. Up the reds :)

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I’ll take it if you decide not to use it Billy. Up the reds :)

The reputation system should be used to target bad or very bad postings.   Not an attention seeking junkie desperate for attention.   

Let's be honest here:  Combined Arsenal/Liverpool team - You can't have more than 3 from Liverpool?  

4 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

The reputation system should be used to target bad or very bad postings. Not an attention seeking junkie desperate for attention.   

Let's be honest here:  Combined Arsenal/Liverpool team - You can't have more than 3 from Liverpool?  

Christ and there was me thinking we were mates. I’ve even sold out your caravan in Rwanda for you for summer. 

Are Arsenal still a thing? I’ve been that engrossed in the title race and the Champions League I forgot you guys existed :D